Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HBO series True Blood

Featured Replies

Ok I know I am wayyyyyyy behind the times with TV stuff.....

 

but someone was talking about True Blood on HBO.... so I went nosing and WOW....... Love it so far..

 

I just started season 1, Our Cable has On Demand features and it goes from the current season 6 all the way to season 1... and ALL the episodes..pheeewwww I have lots of catching up to do. 

 

Anyone else watch? It reminds me of the Twilight series alot... but this is way better!! 

I think I watched the first 4 seasons... I suppose it is a bit like an x-rated twilight lol

 

Don't know if you met him yet, but my wife loves the character Eric :)

Ok I know I am wayyyyyyy behind the times with TV stuff.....

 

but someone was talking about True Blood on HBO.... so I went nosing and WOW....... Love it so far..

 

I just started season 1, Our Cable has On Demand features and it goes from the current season 6 all the way to season 1... and ALL the episodes..pheeewwww I have lots of catching up to do. 

 

Anyone else watch? It reminds me of the Twilight series alot... but this is way better!! 

This tv show is what started me reading UF genre years ago and I am now almost exclusively a UF reader and I Love it so much.

 

Team Bill! Team Bill!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.