Everything posted by Tink
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
-
Advice on running footwear needed please
So today I started my field training which was good and a few hill reps but I will also be doing some road work but not a lot lol The trouble is I have to be careful with my knees and shins(too many boot runs) So I am looking for a good cross trainer shoe that's good for all surfaces Trouble is with the shops they try to give you so much bs and I can't afford to be swapping shoes every few weeks Any advice from your experiences??? Eventually I will be doing long distances and hill and cross country Thanks
-
Shouting so you can all hear me......
:wub:
-
List your favorite action quote. Roast time
How about cor Blimey guvner tis cuz I likes action and NOPE woz a double edged sword in it ;)
-
List your favorite action quote. Roast time
Nope :P
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
As far as your friend relapsing, you gotta know you are only responsible for your own quit You can help and support but you are not responsible and you cannot save or stop people, I know it's close to the marrow hun but your top priority is your own quit so stop feeling bad about your friend it's sad yes, disappointing yes but your fault NO! hopefully he will jump back on Go enjoy your ******* dinner ;) xxxx
-
why do I keep doing this ?
I agree with pip it sounds like because the vacation was a major event your brain is associating, but it's good this has come out before you go as you can plan ahead Vacations was always my worries but the fear beforehand made me plan and I got through them easier then thought My pre plans: Always have water to hand Read or type Go for walks If you get a strong crave, jump in shower, pool or sea Drink water in between booze Have healthy snacks or candy on you or in the room at all times Tell people you are going with your fears so they can help you Post an SOS if you need to Make a list of all the positives to stay a non smoker Try to avoid smokers if they sit next to you, move to a different spot Treat yourself to some tasty food and celebrate Time now Tiff to sit down with your good self and tell you brain to shut the heck up as that's not who or what you do anymore no matter where you go, who you are with, what you are doing or how drunk, mad or stressed you are Eventually it will listen No need to be fearful But being prepared is a good thing You are doing so awesome tiff x
-
Monday Monday July 7, 2014
- Countdown for Pippa!!
good day Pip A Roo well its morning there already so that means its http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/number-3-4126228.jpg whoop whoop i have cleared my schedule and am looking foward to your party australian style ie 8am here lol :P- Doreensfree for 11 months!!
Aww Doreen I am so pleased for you sweetheart and love you to pieces Everything you do for hubby and this board You really are an angel Now don't tel Tony but get yourself a sneaky peek in the sex thread ;) Hugs and kisses xx- Nancy's one year Celebration!
Awww Nancy many congratulations on this year of freedom and many more to come You are such a wonderful person and it is my absolute pleasure to have known you albeit virtually lol Enjoy the evening and go celebrate you have earned it Love and hugs Sorry I am on kindle so can't post pictures xxx- My fitness pal
I am back to my pre quit weight yay hello tracey where you been these past 7 months oh I know hiding behind that fat ass of yours lol I have been managing my portion control and doing stretching and toning exercise I have joined my fitness pal What a great tool I recommend it to anyone I find it useful as I plan a meal ahead so in the evening I out in breakfast etc and if I'm on a social I put in the booze so I can manage how much I am drinking as well as eat healthy I am on maintenance now as I dint want to loose anymore weight so this tool is great to make sure I get the right food My exercising is ok but want to get out more I don't do classes yuk all those sweaty people in one room yuk again it's the great out doors calling me and this tool makes me do more as seeing it in print makes you challenge yourself more So anyone struggling with their weight try this my fitness :) Traceyhicks90 is my member name- No NRT 2 days
Keep.going gabby, you are doing great day 4 already the withdrawals physically will be getting better, remember you are healing not getting worse and now it's all mental Keep reading, keeping busy and blogging! I wish I had blogged in the beginning I think it helps to see how far you come each day and one day you will look back and say wow I did that Hugs xx- Confessions
I Cannot believe you lot have led such a blessed confession free life now come on dish the dirt :D- I can´t wait to quit
Hi Susana welcome :) Please dont fear the quit Yes the first few days will be uncomfortable and from there there maybe a mental battle going on but stick to the board read and interact as much as possible and the support here will help you through all that To carry on smoking now that is something to be fearful of, to lose one's health or die a slow undignified death That scares me for sure The longer you take to quit the more time the addict and junkie thinking has to argue why you should not today! Jump as soon as you can an let's get this quit underway Congratulations on improving your life because it will! We are all with you every step of the way xx- MQ 9 months quit
Stupid kindle posts it twice Please feel free to delete or I will post the happy song :P- MQ 9 months quit
Today the chief gives birth to a beautiful 9 months quit! Congratulations MQ Happy to share the station with you! Thanks for all you do here :)- MQ 9 months quit
Today the chief gives birth to a beautiful 9 months quit! Congratulations MQ Happy to share the station with you! Thanks for all you do here :)- Countdown for Pippa!!
Another old pharte in the making so exciting Petra What a week :) Going to be one massive party!!- 10 months for Beacon, way to go!!
Congratulations beacon your 10 month quit is awesome You are one fit non smoking cat meow xx- ****One Year for Nancy***
Yay Nancy break out a new pair of flip flops stick on the toe nail polish bakon on will be along shortly to suck your toes :) and serve you cocktails on the lido deck You are officially an old PHARTE but young and kind at heart Much love and congratulations to you hun xxx- Runningwithwolves celebrates 5 months!
5 fab months for you Yahoo great going Sending you hugs xx- Dors67 has 4 months!!
Fantastic 4 months for a CONGRATULATIONS :)- Me...go running? Stranger things have happened, I suppose...
For someone with copd I think you are bloody marvellous colleen!- Still the scariest ever
i would freak out and get my family the hell out of there! - Countdown for Pippa!!