Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tink

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tink

  1. Sanna, great you are back I stayed away from wine until I was more stable in my quit Whatever it takes Keep a.plan and give yourself the best chance and help you can, you know your own hurdles and bumps I even stayed away from family ( it was a great excuse) :D Alas I had to go back to family lol One step at a time, stick close to th board post more an get involved :)
  2. One day at a time, each step you are a winner just keep holding on and moving forward Susana Whatever it takes!! Teach us some more Spanish ;) I love Spanish food can you post some Spanish recipes I will definitely try them :D
  3. Evelyn you are always welcome here, it's great to see you Yes you needed to find yourself and find the quit within you I believe you may have found it :) Way to go Evelyn a new you is emerging welcome back :)
  4. Pictures please :D
  5. Tink replied to Evelyn's topic in Socializing
    Boris looks like bakon, sorry Boris ;)
  6. Tink replied to Evelyn's topic in Socializing
    320pm here now and I admit it I was having a granny kip(nap) it's a lazy Sunday afternoon :)
  7. Running more than walking now surprising how quick it is to get back into it Finally got out of my lazy feel sorry for my self mind set :) Seeing and feeling results already also helps not stuffing the pie hole!!
  8. You are a bright light of positive babs and love your SOH 2 years is epic thanks for paying it forward :)
  9. im thinking we could be the crickets :D
  10. nah sharon keep em guessing lol
  11. good to see its improving beth - well done walking is good for stress and can be gentle or fast especially in the woods or a park I do it at work on my break day to de stress plus its exercise anything but them needles! good luck xx
  12. waiting in anticipation :)
  13. awesome job robert :)
  14. way to go marti you are kicking butt big style 4 months is awesome congratulations xxxx
  15. ye haaaa you scurvy pirate make sure you pilidge all the cocktails and tasty treats on that there lido deck miss you hope you are well congratulations on a whole year free :) xx
  16. happy birthday jimmy have a great day xxx
  17. Fantastic action So pleased you are here You are always so kind and supportive to others One in . A million We loves us Congratulations on nine months xxx
  18. you are all awesome! i have not seen so many year quits made in one week!!!!! - this is fantastic and exhausting with all the celebration lol - but very happy to do so you all deserve your freedom thanks to all for pulling the rest of us along :)
  19. aww bonnie have a lovely day and i hope you get spoiled or treat yourself happy birthday xx
  20. Tink replied to ...'s topic in Off The Record
    152 :)
  21. Tink replied to babs609's topic in Socializing
    I love the coffee scene, nothing better than good coffee and people watching, I love Italian coffee but nice and sweet I love the smell of coffee in the mornings, it's like a comfort blanket and all warm and cosy match that with the smell of bread rolls or croissants warming mmmmm heaven right there :)
  22. Tink replied to babs609's topic in Socializing
    Did I just see that :o
  23. Tink replied to babs609's topic in Socializing
    Lol there must be a support forum for you to help with your mmmmm craft ;)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.