March 4, 20188 yr Yay for our Boo!! Two years freem and such a great leader, here!! Edited March 4, 20188 yr by Nancy
March 4, 20188 yr Seems like yesterday Boo had his 1st year celebration My how the years add up! I'd better go shopping then
March 4, 20188 yr Wow, this year went fast! So Boo, you going to streak the Lido Deck and swan dive off the high board again this year?
March 4, 20188 yr 8 hours ago, reciprocity said: Seems like yesterday Boo had his 1st year celebration My how the years add up! Ain't it the truth. Time seemed to move so slowly during those initial days of the quit, then...I hit the Lido Deck. Time flies when you're having fun. 6 hours ago, bakon said: Jerkfacenerdo Shut up Bakon! 24 minutes ago, Runfree said: So Boo, you going to streak the Lido Deck and swan dive off the high board again this year? I think you know the answer to that. Boogity, Boogity...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.