What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

Watching Macy's 4th of July Super Duper Fireworks celebrations for the 2nd time in a row (it's on a loop; clearly) and I'm not sure why because I'm in Canada and we just don't do HUGE productions like this. I find it fascinating to hear the patriotic songs that have been around for decades while the sky is lit up incredibly :)

All we do here on Canada Day is walk around saying ..... "Oh, Sorry!" "Pardon me mam - excuse me!" Oops, pardon me sir!" ?

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, Whispers said:

@jillar and @reciprocity, take a flight out and you're both invited to enjoy.

That area, which I assume is the same as in your profile background, is very similar to cottage country in Ontario Canada. Lots of very nice lakes and cottages. Everyone heads there for the weekends during summer months. So nice and relaxing. Hear the loons calling at dawn as a new day begins :) That must be upstate N.Y.?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, reciprocity said:

That area, which I assume is the same as in your profile background, is very similar to cottage country in Ontario Canada. Lots of very nice lakes and cottages. Everyone heads there for the weekends during summer months. So nice and relaxing. Hear the loons calling at dawn as a new day begins :) That must be upstate N.Y.?

Yes, just like upstate ny its the Poconos.  2 hrs away from home and very relaxing, the people that live here will out live us from NY (no stress living).

• Like 1

Ahhhh  Yes Poconos! Very similar indeed. A nice area for sure. There's a nice race track there as well or, at least used to be.

Oops .... High-side :)

giphy.gif

Edited by reciprocity
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, reciprocity said:

Ahhhh  Yes Poconos! Very similar indeed. A nice area for sure. There's a nice race track there as well or, at least used to be.

Up here if they fish and find a good lake for it they'll never tell you, where'd you catch them artie?  Artie:Blueberry lake! Blueberry lake????

image.thumb.png.f1abaf7060b03d5284ab47144b57f63e.png

• Haha 1

Off to local bagel place to get an egg sandwich....on this gorgeous Saturday morning! Then I will be backwashing filter and cleaning my pool! 

image.png

• Like 7

Well I'm making corned beef for dinner at our house... real corned beef not that stuff outta a can... with braised cabbage and honey carrots and boiled spuds and home made mustard sauce.... and then with the left overs I can make some colcannon on mondee night with some nice snags.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I always like the sound of your food jo. 

Well i could throttle my husband. I sent him to the shops, with a shopping list. Ands hes forgot half the stuff. No leeks so canny make my soup. And no mustard for the honey mustard glaze. 

• Sad 2