Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are you doing right now

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, notsmokinjo said:

Um... Doesn't pizza have meat on it?... Its lent so Friday night us fish n chip night.

Nope, you can add it on if you like.. A lot of great pizza places in NY

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 574.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Dyed Easter eggs for the first time in what seems like forever tonight.  Maddie had fun with it and Papa Boo has figured out that using a tarp like a drop clothe makes cleaning up after a toddler art

  • Just watched my last grand baby graduate.  He grew up so fast.  A very special grandson.

  • Just got back from the pulmonologist and he said I don't have Fibrosis! Yippee!!!! I responded well to the z pack and after I get this blood pressure down you guys will be stuck with me for a while lo

Posted Images

  • Author

The only pizza here that doesn't have meat are margarita or a veggie option. 

 

I though Chicago had better pizza than NY or have I been lied to by American novels???

Edited by notsmokinjo

  • Author
5 minutes ago, Giveintowin said:

I am trying to catch up on my uni work. 

^^^ wondering wot Givvy is studying?

Edited by notsmokinjo

7 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

The only pizza here that doesn't have meat are margarita or a veggie option. 

 

I though Chicago had better pizza than NY or have I been lied to by American novels???

You have been lied to, i have been to Chicago many times and they are known for deep dish. Pizza out here is sauce and mozz... Clam pie (no sauce) white pie ricotta ... Mushroom a few "lent" pies

1 minute ago, notsmokinjo said:

^^^ wondering wot Givvy is studying?

Just getting my qualification. Should have done it years ago. Thanks for asking.

1 minute ago, jillar said:

I gave up lent for lent so any night is pizza night for me :)

 

A lot did but i stick with the tradition, pizza is great whenever... Monday night football and my fav pie out here is a MOR(meatball onion ricotta)  mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm

  • Author

We order our Pizza by their names... So Margarita is the base (usually thin) sauce an cheese, then all other pizzas cept dessert or veggie, are the base with sauce, shredded ham, cheese then:

Aussie - bacon and egg

Hawaiian - pineapple

Capricciosa - mushies, anchovies an olives

Mexicana - hot salami, capsicum and chilli powder

Americana - salami and onions

The Lot / Special - olives. Mushies, hot salami, Bacon, capsicum, onion, anchovies, pineapple

Spaghetti - spaghetti & bolognaise sauce.

 

There's a heap of others

  • Author

I thought the idea of cracking raw eggs on it would be wot put u off.

 

The Marinara isn't too bad, its got prawns and calamari an pippies an mussels an if its a posh place baby octapus on it.

Edited by notsmokinjo
Pippies not puppies

Thats not how we eat pizza out here. I have never tried any of those types of pizza you mentioned . jo

18 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

I thought the idea of cracking raw eggs on it would be wot put u off.

 

The Marinara isn't too bad, its got prawns and calamari an pippies an mussels an if its a posh place baby octapus on it.

All of that is wrong lol. And I wouldn't like pizza either if I lived there! Fish on pizza just shouldn't happen even though some people do like anchovies on theirs....

23 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

We order our Pizza by their names... So Margarita is the base (usually thin) sauce an cheese, then all other pizzas cept dessert or veggie, are the base with sauce, shredded ham, cheese then:

Aussie - bacon and egg

Hawaiian - pineapple

Capricciosa - mushies, anchovies an olives

Mexicana - hot salami, capsicum and chilli powder

Americana - salami and onions

The Lot / Special - olives. Mushies, hot salami, Bacon, capsicum, onion, anchovies, pineapple

Spaghetti - spaghetti & bolognaise sauce.

 

There's a heap of others

 

Most of those I've never heard of or tried.  Spaghetti pizza sounds really bizarre.

 

I had heard a while back that egg on pizza in Australia was very common and popular.  While I like pizza and eggs, I really couldn't imagine them together.  I would probably not be a fan of pizza if that was common where I'm from.

 

I also heard from that same news story that one of the most popular toppings on pizza in Japan is squid.  I don't think I'd like that either.

 

The only thing on that list that sounds good to me is Pineapple pizza which is really great.

 

It sounds like you just haven't had the right pizzas, Jo.

I am not working. But I am at work

  • Author

As soon as the kid gets her togs on were off to JanJuc cos she doesn't like Bells

3 minutes ago, bakon said:

I am not working. But I am at work

 

That's what I will be doing tomorrow.

27 minutes ago, Whispers said:

Dont know if anyone watched this tonight but i'm not surprised...

 

http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/11/oj-simpson-confesses-murder-nicole-brown-simpson-ron-goldman-fox/             

 

 

 

 

Shoot I forgot it was on. At least I'll catch the last hour of it. Thanks for the reminder :)

Im making porridge then eating it.. in the sunshine..

 

SUNSHIN I SAY.... SUNSHINE..:4_joy::4_joy::4_joy:

Whilst I'm waiting I'm trying to put up a new profile pic but it just ain't happening..!!!!!

11 hours ago, jillar said:

Wow, I think I just heard OJ finally confess to the murders!

He blacked out.... He forgot lol im not shocked, they just couldn't prove it but we all knew

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.