Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Some News

Featured Replies

Hi all :12_slight_smile:

I hope you're all doing well. I hardly ever visit here anymore, sorry! I'm so rubbish :13_upside_down:

Anyway, I just thought I'd pop in to tell you my news (I think theres still a few of you here I know/recognise) .. I am having a baby! :) I am currently 13 weeks so I'm due 29th July.

Very excited and a little nervous!

I have my next scan in March and will find out the sex then hopefully.

Gem

xxx

Aww Gem...a massive congratulations... (  ive been waiting for this news )....

Please come and tell us whether we have a princess or prince...after your scan...

Please take care....its natural to be nervous.... You and hubby will be great parents xxxx

Congratulations to you both :) It's an exciting event and a life-changer too (for the better of course :) )

Congratulations, Gemzee!  This event would have had a different flavor if you hadn't quit!  So congrats for that, too!  

 Congratulations! 

Congrats, Gem!

you will make a great mother! I’m happy for you!

my guess???

 

your having a girl! :15_yum:

Wonderful news, Gem!!  Thanks for sharing, and please keep us posted!

Oh how very exciting, Gem!  Please keep us posted, and thank you for stopping in.

Congrats Gem..that is awesome.  Do you know who the father is?

cool good to hear from you  hope all is well congrats     

  • Author
2 hours ago, ChRiSpY said:

Congrats Gem..that is awesome.  Do you know who the father is?

Haha very funny :4_joy: 

What happened to the court order banning you from reproducing? Thought that was a lifetime ban?  Are you North or South of equator? Was it only for one side?

  • Author
59 minutes ago, bakon said:

What happened to the court order banning you from reproducing? Thought that was a lifetime ban?  Are you North or South of equator? Was it only for one side?

Umm ... I wasn't aware of the court order, makes sense though :4_joy: I am North of the equator - it must only count when I was living south of it :6_smile:

That is nice that you have a little one on the way.

 

What i have never figured out though is -

 

How are babies made in the first place?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.