I'm Tyme2B.....back again

Tyme2B

You're gonna get this done - just stay strong and push through these early days. You can do it!!

Were you a little nauseated during your first week? I'm forcing myself to eat small amounts....as it has already been said I guess my body is "out of whack". But it's not THAT bad lol!

That is a great idea. You should have that done soon. That way it will cost you even more to fcuk up (relapse ;))

You are SO right lol! I'm going to save money doing this....not relapse & waste it

Wasn't nauseated but was not feeling hungry at all. Ate less and less frequently the first couple of weeks at least. Everyone is different and their bodies react differently but no question, first while nothing is normal :wacko: I think really just this past week or even past few days things are starting to settle down for me more and more. Still think about smoking and get urges at times but much less frequently and much easier to push those aside now. Being a non-smoker is starting to get to be sort of normal for me now :)

• Like 1

I know - it's a long ugly haul at times for the first little while but ever so gradually, it starts getting better - you begin to see that light at the end of the tunnel.

Just remember; the crap you're feeling during the early days of your quit will not kill you. Going back to smoking most likely will.

The choice is easy ;)

• Like 3

I'm happy to say the Crave Commander is not permitted in my life now. I'm buckled into my seat on the train & the Conductor asks Passengers for their password prior to boarding...NOPE! This Crave Commander doesn't know the password & never will...in fact he/she gets kicked off the Quit Train by the Conductor...this CC stinks so easy to know if he/she is there! We all know what this CC looks like & smells like & we all want the CC gone. We're safe

• Like 2

Glad you are now confident in turning away those craves :) I too am now pretty confident in fighting off the urge to smoke again. We gotta remain vigilant tho as that nicomonster will try and lure us back when we least expect it and during our weakest moments. I'm not listening to him/her either! Now now, not ever!! Stay strong and keep moving forward. It will only get easier from here on :)

• Like 1

No prob. For real lad, your grip will increase daily until one day when its really easy to not smoke and not think about it. Trust me. But first youll have to endure some trouble thats just the way this works. Keep strong.

• Like 2

SO very happy to see you ALL on the train. It's not so lonely when other passengers are sitting with you! Thanks!!!

Yes, I too have found it a huge advantage to be among others that are experiencing the same issues I am. Not sure I would still be quit without that support. Kind of odd when you think about it. People who will likely never meet each other yet are playing such a key role in helping you accomplish something so uniquely difficult.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...