Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reciprocity has 1 month

Featured Replies

Huge congrats pig lover, proud of you!  :wub:

One month is fabulous!!!  

334a1914da835fea1645971c62e4ca02.jpg

Thank you all for the shout-out. Appreciate it  :)  

Wow, this first month has seemed like a year at times. Not something I want  to have to ever repeat, that's for sure :wacko: 

 

I must now be very careful to remember all the bad stuff about smoking and quitting. Those memories tend to fade from memory rather quickly. I'm still reading & watching a lot of stop smoking stuff to keep everything fresh in my mind. Finally just really starting to understand the whole addiction thing, feeding the addiction, and the complete brainwashing process we go through that makes makes us think all these positive thoughts about smoking when the complete opposite is really the case. The more I really understand and believe in that, the easier turning my back on smoking is becoming.

 

You guys (and gals) are a big component of what I've been able to achieve as well so, thank you all. I know it's up to me alone in the end to get this done and make it permanent but I'm not sure I would have been able to get over the really bad part without your support - thanks to ALL :wub:  

YEAH Congrats....

Reciprocity, you're the Champ!  Congrats on achieving one of the best milestones ev-ahh!  You are right, learning, understanding and knowing you're an addict is a key to keeping it clean.  Onward with this train.

Congratulations I can feel it in my bones that you've got this, that this is your sticky one time only quit. So very pleased for you, will treat you to a cocktail to celebrate if I see you in Aruba, next October.

Congratulations Reci your crushing it

Good work Rec.  Some folks just get it.  You're one of those folks.  Proceed.

 

giphy.gif

Good job short change.

Nice work Rec!  Its been nice going through this with you!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.