Big Sos

Evelyn

Evelyn...

the moment will pass whether you smoke or not

smoking will not relieve you of your pain....at all.  It will only add to it...and you are back on the smoke train with the same pain as you started...only now...you have to feed your addiction every 20 minutes and are once again a slave.

Believing that the "puff" will do anything but cause you misery is a complete LIE

Stick to the board...and stick to NOPE!!  Trust me....you won't regret it

• Like 2

But I'm not going to stick with my victims role. Going to get my big girls pants on. I better start believing in myself. Someone up there loves me and would believe in me.

New quitdate 4 November 2016.

I don't expect you all to believe me. But I believe in me. It's about time.

Tomorrow is a new day and right now is a new moment in your life.  Your life is precious and it should be treated as such.  Bad shit happens.  Hurtful things happen and sometimes things are downright devastating.  Your life is more important than all of that.

NOPE doesn't have to start on Nov. 4th, it can start November 3rd...right now. 

• Like 4

1478190601_15_1_EUR_6_blue.png

I put out my last just now :) I am back

Glad you're back on the train!

Don't Let A Slip Put You Back To Using

Video stresses the importance of drawing a clear line in the sand regarding the issue of whether or not to take a puff. Another alternate title for for this video could have been "should I reset my quit meter?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cfxzB804S4&index=3&list=PL4F05C03D0F9B86DB