New guy with over 6 months free

Stewie

Welcome to the site, David.

I joined after I had quite a few free months and it really helped to solidify my quit.

Plus, it is really rewarding watching people succeed in putting down this addiction.

I have a great friend in Lisbon and need to visit again soon,  it is a wonderful place.

Tudo Bem !

Oh  !  Congratulations on your six months of freedom !

Welcome aboard stewie...

Congrats on your fabulous quit...no April fool for you...a great day to put down the cigs for good..

Looking forward to getting to know you better...

And I'm sure the sticks will be need any help offered...

Your young ,and can look forward to a fabulous smoke free future..

Hi David,

Congratulations on 6 month's of being a non-smoker. I am starting day 5  :mellow: , it has been really, really tough day's 3 & 4. This morning I am trying a slightly different routine. It certainly didn't help walking in the front door of work, and one of the guys was next to the door smoking.  :wacko: . However, I can say, that smell, of a cigarette, was awful!

Never thought I would say that!

Welcome! I look forward to reading your post, and of course what helped you to remain a non-smoker. 

• 11 months later...

Lads, it has been almost one year since i first joined the forum!

At the time i was still in love with cigarretes. I wish to inform i am now totally indifferent to them!

Also, im thinking of quitting the internet for 1 year! Sell my smartphone, travel and read books. So im not sure if i will continue to be a member for long. Maybe! I dunno. Anyway it has been a ride!

Thank you all! What a bunch of crazy people lol!

ps: i still drink an awful lot of coffee!

lolcats-2.jpg

• Like 3

Little stewpot..I remember that guy too..I'm happy to say he's well gone...and a strong smoke free guy has took his place..

The world is full of beautiful,fabulous ,exciting places...it's good you want to explore this wonderful planet..

Yes we are a crazy bunch..and we love you dearly...please...be careful...

The world is full of crazy folk ,who won't love you like we do...be safe buddy XXX

Gonna miss you..and your awful taste in music...xxx

Good on you, Stewie (if you decide to do this)!  Thank you for all you did here; you will be missed for sure (if you decide to go).   Take good care of yourself (if you really do sign-off).   I hope to cross paths again one day.  :bye:

At the time i was still in love with cigarretes. I wish to inform i am now totally indifferent to them!

Also, im thinking of quitting the internet for 1 year! Sell my smartphone, travel and read books. So im not sure if i will continue to be a member for long. Maybe! I dunno. Anyway it has been a ride!

lolcats-2.jpg

I escape reality at least once or twice a year with internet/computer. I am not a TV watcher so don't need to give that up. Refuse to walk around with a phone makes life much better.........I will be in the mountains next week with nothing but God Nature and Fresh air so I can come back to the rat race LOL that pays the bills. Journey well!

• Like 2

lolcats-2.jpg

You better come back Jan. 29th 2018 for my Lido Deck Party  :D I'll be very disappointed if you don't show up  :(

Much good fortune and happiness in your travels - no phone sounds GREAT! I left mine at home when I went on Vacation. Who needs it  :P

• Like 2

You better come back Jan. 29th 2018 for my Lido Deck Party  :D I'll be very disappointed if you don't show up  :(

Much good fortune and happiness in your travels - no phone sounds GREAT! I left mine at home when I went on Vacation. Who needs it  :P

Miss your lido deck party? Babe you crazy!

• Like 2