Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This weekend

Featured Replies

It's a 3 day weekend, memorial weekend for USA and bank holiday for UK, not sure about the rest of the world

 

So what are you all up to?

 

We have invited all the neighbours around tonight, most of them are retired, most are exforces, it was that generation

 

Making margaritas, rum punch and plenty of beers, give them a right ole knees up ;)

 

Only down side is I'm making salsa, I hate salsa and keep having to taste it makes queasy yuk! Should have brought it already made!

 

Cleaning the loos and cooker too, that's sucks but don't want the neighbours talking about me lol

 

Pool goes up Tommorow, church, then at a friend's for more salsa yuk! And cherry vodkas yum

 

Sunday/Monday unplanned as yet

In the pub at this exact moment! :) Tomorrow night I'm out for a meal with family. Sunday I'm not sure ... Monday sleeping!! :D

 

Hope you have a good long weekend!

Rafting the Ocoee tomorrow.  Waverunners on Parksville Lake on Sunday.  Cookout at mom and dad's on Monday.  Lots of water, cold beer, and grilled meats...good times!

 

Have a good one everybody.

Didn't realize it was a bank hol.... wow, must pay more attention.

 

Have fun!

12 hours shift just finished an hour late. 12 hour shift on Saturday starting at 7am. 11hour shift Sunday starting at 6pm, 8 hrs on monday from 4pm. At least that one is double pay.

 

There ain't no holiday joy from me! Harrumph!!

 

Still, the following weekend should be good.

  • Author

Didn't realize it was a bank hol.... wow, must pay more attention.

 

Have fun!

Lol that's because you are looking way into the future :) x

  • Author

Dish pan hands and a sweaty butt, messing about on th lake sounds good right now ;)

We are off to the boat club if the rain ever stops!!

Laying Low behind Green Shutters here @ Chez SMae.

Playing in garden, making pesto (so much Basil ! ), eating lbs of freshly boiled shrimp,

filling courtyard bathtub and drinking up leftover (from Jazz Festival) case of Cava (Spanish Champagne).

I won't be answering my door so, you'd better call first because

I'll be lolling nakedy in water and toasting life with champagne.

It is Hotter than gawd already.

:D

S

be safe y'all

Today I went to South Beach for a little shopping and it was so disgustingly hot that I came home.  I hope to get some time by the pool this weekend

 

Laying Low behind Green Shutters here @ Chez SMae.

Playing in garden, making pesto (so much Basil ! ), eating lbs of freshly boiled shrimp,

filling courtyard bathtub and drinking up leftover (from Jazz Festival) case of Cava (Spanish Champagne).

I won't be answering my door so, you'd better call first because

I'll be lolling nakedy in water and toasting life with champagne.

It is Hotter than gawd already.

:D

S

be safe y'all

 

I want to do what she's doing. :D

 

But since my wife works this weekend (12hr shifts) I can't do anything fun either. :p

 

Some of the girls may come by Monday for a picnic, but plans are not coming together to good for that(1 works, 1 has(minor) surgery today, so gotta see how she feels, 1 has plans at the in laws but will try to make it here too, and one has a sick 3 year old....

 

That case of bubbly sounds good! ;)

Rainy here today - but still need to visit the cemetary to place flowers on loved ones' resting place. Then a trip to the grocery store is in order.

I have a horrible cold - lost my voice, makes for a happy hubby. 

Inlaws coming for a cookout here tomorrow. Then Monday we are going to my sisters' place for a cookout. 

Come Tuesday - this 'ol gal will be ready to rest.   :unsure:

super hero status all weekend. (but off at night so a few cold ones and a motorcycle ride in there somewhere)

 

someone has to protect the universe...

 

 

men in black

I'm staying off the highways, planting flowers, attending the Memorial Day Ceremony downtown and grilling burgers.  

Well, so much for my Idyll.

 

Two nice fat Rats

visited my courtyard this morning at 8am.

Now, I know we are never far from Rats here (or anywhere, really)

BUT

Daylight ?  

and Daylight while I am making noise out there ?

This is just WRONG.

Couldn't be More Wrong.

 

Rats saucily cavorting without a care in the world !

I stomped and Barked my fierce big dog bark

and they squeezed under the fence into neighbor's courtyard.

 

So, I changed into clothes and took a hotter than gawd stroll

to the hardware store for  Delicious rodentia POISON (and a lot of it).

Sorry to those who would trap and release...I am in a Cold Blooded Murder frame of mind.

 

What am I doing this weekend ?

Why, I'm on Rat Patrol, of course !

At least,  the champagne has chilled.

  :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.