Is it ok.....

bakon

To have one smoke?

Its a special occasion and my feelings are to celebrate....

But its a hard day and I NEED to have one....

I am SOOOOOO Stressed is it alright?

I think I deserve it.....

What if I only hold it....

Would I have to reset my counter....

I will only have one. I promise....

I cant get cancer from one...

One wont make a difference...

I will quit again after just one

How did it work out for those that did try to have one? or one night of smoking? use any of the of the above reasons......

MQ went 10 more months, I went 10 years...Evelyn went past 1 to at least 5 yesterday....(window licker)

I wont temp anyone with DARING them to try, because you will lose.

PUFF AWAY FROM A PACK A DAY

NOPE

PS the order of intelliegence from smartest to dumbest:

Moron

Imbecile

Bat

Idiot

Sonic

Window LIcker

Anyone who believes anything above.

• Like 5

If you think you need one, don't post an SOS, go lick an ashtray and try to kiss someone. Cause that's what your breath and kisses will taste like to someone else.

Too many "THINKING ABOUT..." it lately .

Some paddling needs done.

Regroup

Rethink

If not cancer, then do it to not stink to everyone else. You smell when smoking. Like the cat toys (turds) in the box. That bad. So fire up and make yourself unpleasant to be around. That will attrack friends and make you popular. The kool guy/girl. Besides it will help...

Sure it will

• Like 4

The "Just One" Monster almost got me this morning. Thank God for responses to my SOS and a NOPE pledge. They saved me.

Just One has ALWAYS taken me back to full time smoking. I am an addict through and through. I have never had Just One cookie, drink, drug, smoke etc.

If you are tempted today please take a look at your past patterns and talk to us.

• Like 4

PS the order of intelliegence from smartest to dumbest:

Moron

Imbecile

Bat

Idiot

Sonic

Window LIcker

Anyone who believes anything above.

Thanks for noticing that I've moved up a couple of notches from Window Licker  B)

• Like 2

I once lost a 364 day quit for "just one"...

14 years later I quit again and I am not giving it up for anyone or anything!!

Of course our minds have that little temptress moment...same one who assures me I can totally wear a minidress at my age...all laughable lies :)

There is no such thing as one..I am watching two quitters around me not quit through justifying...it's terrible to watch...just don't smoke and it seems easier!!

• Like 2

I Want One!

Video discusses how to stop the internal debate that often occurs after quitting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHvi6dwLanA

Boy Do I Deserve A Cigarette For That!

Video discusses the irony of how many people often feel that they need to reward themselves with a cigarette for getting through a major obstacle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xvrdjrPNHE&list=PL4F05C03D0F9B86DB&index=10

This terrifies me.

You own your own quit.  RELAPSES ARE PLANNED.  When somebody relapses, they were already planting the seeds and romancing the cigarette before they ever lit up.  There may be one case in 2000 where this isn't true, but not enough for me to bet on.  If you don't become complacent in your quit and your keep your quit separate from everything else (to protect it), you're not going to relapse unless you choose to.  Relapsing is always a choice.  Choose wisely.  :)

• Like 2