Today I love....

babs609

My amazing little guys will grow up with a mom who is fully present for them because half of her day is no longer

spent outside in clouds of smoke. <3

I love this too. :)  Best part of quitting is the time you get back with your family.  

• Like 1

Today I love that my 5 year old and I were shoe shopping and because we have the money now I'm not burning it, we could buy both pairs of trainers she liked and not have to choose :)  Hello Kitty and Minnie Mouse - BOOM!  :D

(Maybe another lil lady with a shoe collection will be in my house heehee)

• Like 2

Today I love................

THIS!!!!...

Today I love that my 5 year old and I were shoe shopping and because we have the money now I'm not burning it, we could buy both pairs of trainers she liked and not have to choose :)  Hello Kitty and Minnie Mouse - BOOM!  :D

(Maybe another lil lady with a shoe collection will be in my house heehee)

Isn't it WONDERFUL being "able".....

• Like 2

that it felt easy all day when the few ....cigarette now, thoughts/feelings/pangs happened....to remember  and BE smoke free

because   I DON"T SMOKE !! :D   wow, wow, and super wow.

ever sograteful for transformation and change after 30 plus years of slave behavior to the tobacco companies and nicotine.     seriously,   :P :) :D B) :wub:  on myself.

• Like 3

...as I took an evening walk I could smell the difference between the flowers I passed.  I could smell the difference between the laundry detergents/softeners @ each house I passed.  The still-fresh experience of the nuance.  

• Like 1

today I love

the confidence...........in myself and the knowledge that I am worthy.  I never felt worthy as a smoker.  I felt I was destroying my body anyway....so I didn't deserve health and happiness.  How pathetic is that?

• Like 3

...to be really aware of the choices I make....

to celebrate and really get a good visual and tactile sense...I will start a glass jar with the money for the pack I would've bought and add to it until the end of the year.

so, today I love that I am using my resources to nourish myself!!!!

• Like 2

yeah.. run free... I thought I was becoming "dozy" but it appears "calmer" may be a better description!!! I KNOW I sleep better!!

Strange, because I was truly under the ILLUSION that 'my health wasn't suffering'... it was only finances and lying that needed addressing... ???  Yet, if I analyse a bit deeper, I DO feel physically better!!! :rolleyes: :lol:

yep!! it sure is a NASTY addiction, isn't it? wealthy or poor... lying or open.... no matter what, it's awful!!!

• Like 2