My first dip in a pool for 10 years...

I had a girlie swim yesterday with friends...ladies only night...thank heavens....not a pretty sight..

Anyways...I did half a length ...then got crap in my toes....

Besides looking like I was drowning...I managed to finish the length....

Somehow I did a further two....soo after much struggle decided to go sit in a sauna...

I will go again....who knows....I might just stay afloat.

• Like 7

That's sounds like fun ,Dorreen!

Ladies day out. :)

I haven't been "swimming" in a pool for years... Lake Erie is close, so that's where We usually swim..

How-ever, in about 1hr I will be heading to the local hospital to spend time in thier heated pool for a round of physical therapy...not quit the same. .. ;) . :( .

Good job on getting a few laps in.. Working out in the water is a GREAT way to get in shape..

• Like 1

Crap/cramp, worked it out and giggled like a child, sorry mammy. 

So chuffed for you, check you out doing 3 lengths too!! You rock lovely lady and I'm pleased you got some time out and about with girlfriends as much as the swim.

xx

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well....I have been back to the pool....yes I thought I might as well get my wear out of the new cozzy....

I felt brave and decided to go down the stairs in the deep end...so had to swim to the shallow end...

I ended up doing 14 lengths....that double last time....I was well pleased....

No ready for Olympics yet.....but.....defo getting faster...l.ol....

• Like 2

Good for you, Doreen! Good for you for getting yourself out of the house to do something fun. Good for you for getting some healthful exercise. And good for you for making such wonderful progress on your fitness. You go, girl! You're inspiring me!

• Like 1