Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game

Featured Replies

23 minutes ago, Jordan7 said:

It's you, Jillar, but I think we need to hear a little more about #2 also.  

 

 

My Smut Sister, @Doreensfree, has been oddly quiet about this, hasn't she just ! 

I was only there by accident, of course.

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 308.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I do actually have that picture hanging but I pasted a fig leaf over his stick. I do not know why I loved that guy.  I have all his Ben Casey series on CD and his music albums.  My girlfriends go

  • WTF  @jillar wins again.  I never opened for Taj.  My girlfriend had an affair with him and I was SO jealous, I love that man.   I was in an acoustic singer/songwriter duet with my firs

  • Mastergardener
    Mastergardener

    I'm just glad my turn is over. Too much stress on 24 hours no nic. Starting early on the CT.

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, jillar said:

No need prolonging it. Yes, @Jordan7 3 is the lie and I hope the newlyweds are enjoying their honeymoon. Thanks my friend, xoxo

 

Bunny and his lovely lop-eared lady are certainly enjoying wedded bliss, but it looks like the first sentence was a response to reciprocity's post.

Okay, let's see what lies I know.

 

1. I had a couple of very short careers doing door to door Fuller Brush sales and selling hot dogs from a mobile cart.

2. I have six fingers on one hand.  

3. I have fostered over 50 Labrador Retrievers.

 

#2's the lie!

Unless it's an issue at birth, you can only lose fingers - not gain them.

OK.

I'm left with #3  you haven't fostered over 50 Golden Retrievers.

(but would !)

1. I "sold" Fuller Brush items for about a week at age 13; I think I sold one or two items to someone who felt sorry for the skinny girl shivering at their door in the middle of winter, and let me in.  My hot dog career was a few years later and lasted for at least two weeks.  PSA- there isn't much money in hot dog sales, particularly if you don't own the cart and are a lousy salesperson. 

2.  I have the average number of fingers on each hand. 

3.  I have fostered for a Labrador rescue for many years and often have a four-legged house guest for anywhere from a few days to a few months, depending on how long it takes for them to be adopted. (Saz- Labs not Goldens, but my first retriever was a Golden).

 

#2 is the lie, so Reciprocity is the BW.  

 

Truths are numerous but I'm short on lies so .... gonna have to give this a wee think!

1. I have had frostbite on two areas of my body.

2. I produced an advertisement for a musical collection of songs.

3. I have driven a modified Corvette on a race track.

Jillar beat me to the punch

so,

I will say #3 is the lie.  It may not have been a vette.

Oh, oh ........ forgot about this game 🤔

 

Yes! #1 is the lie so Jordan is up! I have never had frostbite actually. Surprising as the outside temps can be brutal at times, especially if it's windy too!

 

#2 Yeah, done that in my first real job. Worked for Capitol Record Club a looooooong time ago and they produced a best of rock hits recording that was offered as some sort of gift for joining the Club or something. I just went to the studio to make sure the correct bits of each some were featured in a commercial ad they wanted made.

 

#3 was a Christmas present I got one year. Opportunity to go to a race track near me and take either a hopped-up Vette or a Mustang around the track for I think it was like 4 laps? I got kind of worried when they said that some people throw-up due to the G-force on turns - lol. It really wasn't that bad. I think they were just being overly dramatic :)  

Edited by reciprocity

1. I have lived in 5 different states.

2. I went to school in London during two non-sequential school years.

3. I am a professional chef.

I'll take #3 as the lie but, bon appétit anyway.

I guess I get #1 as the lie

1.  Lived in 5 states; 7 if just for a summer counts.

2.  3rd grade and 10th grade, or the equivalents.

3. I am barely an unprofessional chef, so...

 

Saz is the winner.

OK, staying on the cooking theme

 

I was a Private Chef for a documentary film producer
I was Cook on a 2000 ton supply boat in the Gulf of Mexico
I was Pantry Chef in a somewhat fancy restaurant
 

 

 

fcuk, @jillar, have we met ???  was it the way I presented it ?  What ??

 

Jillar is up.

@Sazerac, you seem to free spirited to work in a somewhat fancy restaurant :)

 

1. Years ago I taught my husband how to change brake pads

2. I worked at a lube and tune shop for three years before I started my first business

3. Years ago I bought and sold used cars for a living

I am going to say #3 is the lie. 

You probably learned how to change those brakes in the lube and tune shop.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.