October 16, 201411 yr DentalFloss congratulations to you! Three months is huge!!! You are a grand addition to the board :D
October 16, 201411 yr Huge congrats DF... 3 months is great.....keep marchin....... So glad,your here.....
October 16, 201411 yr Yay DF! Congratulations on 3 months! I'm so glad that you have this great quit, and thank you for bringing so much fun to the board :D Please do something nice to celebrate!
October 16, 201411 yr Flossy ! THREE MONTHS ! Great work, you ! Great, Joy, you. Great Freedom, YOU !
October 18, 201411 yr 3 months is when I really starting to learn to live without addiction. When I started thinking "hey maybe this can be done." Great job to you DF!! Very well done, very happy for you :D
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.