SOS

I am posting an sos. Its my first day smoke free. I must remember the law. I am an addict. I am posting an sos because i know that i am in a state of mind that is keen on grabbing again a smoke. It is there, waiting.

• Like 4

Get rid of those smokes right away!!

Drown them in water and do it as an act of victory because those damn smokes will no longer run your life! You have chosen freedom!!

• Like 6

Go for a walk, chew gum, drink a big glass of water but do anything but smoke!  Ohh I know it's not easy believe me I do, we all do, because every one of us have been in your position.  Please don't give in to the cigarettes, don't let them win.  Every day that you go without, it will get easier.  After about 3 days the nicotine will be out of your system.  If you can get some cinnamon sticks, use those.  I used them as a make believe cigarette for the first month or so and they really helped me, plus they taste good.  If you don't like cinnamon, cut up plastic straws and try those.  Do anything except smoke!!  Come on here and vent to us, we are here to help you. Please don't smoke!! I hope you have a great day!!🙂

• Like 7

You can get past this @Breath-of-Power and after you do it will lose power the next time this trigger happens. I used to tell myself over and over that "tis too shall pass" and use my air cigarette until it did pass. You can also try sucking on a candy

• Like 5

The first few days can be really tough but once you get through them, things do get better and you don't have to go through this again @Breath-of-Power

Remember, a crave is never a command.  You can get though this smoke-free and this will be a victory you can build on.

You can do this.  Keep the quit.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Reciprocity said:

Get rid of those smokes right away!!

Drown them in water and do it as an act of victory because those damn smokes will no longer run your life! You have chosen freedom!!

And Reciprocity it right.  Get rid of those smokes right away..

• Like 5

I have a brother who smokes.

What i meant when i said "its there waiting" i meant the addiction or whatever call it. 

Im NOT going to smoke, okay!!!?

The only way out is through. 

Not one puff ever. Not even one puff! 

And another thing. I should learn zazen. Being one with the breath. 

• Like 9

Well done for reaching out ..This shows you want to quit deep down ..

Check our Main Discussion Board ..Read all  the green pinned posts …this will be a great way to spend some time …

We have so many Great posts to help you along ..

Stay close 

• Like 5