Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Christian99 is Twenty-Two Years Smoke Free Today!!!

Featured Replies

Holly Cow!!

I can't even count that high as I only have 10 fingers & 10 toes :) 

Congrats to you @Christian99 for being quit for all those years.

I know you cherish your smoke free life so be sure to celebrate in some way to mark the occasion!

22.gif.9f58510ce84824f786d258bfe47bd033.gif

Wow, congratulations on 22 years smoke free, Christian, and for continuing to pay it forward by continuing to help others.  Great job 👍

HOLY CRAP 22 YEARS?!  Simply incredible. Bravo to you friend ❤️👏. Thank you for your advice and inspiration.  Congratulations!!

 

spacer.png

Twenty two years smoke free… what an amazing, life-affirming achievement! Thank you so much for your support as I begin my own journey toward freedom, Christian. You’ve handed me a lifeline, flashlight and compass more than once. Many thanks and hearty congratulations!!

 

IMG_9506.GIF

22 Years and you still drop by to help others, well done!

Phenomenal! Congratulations, Christian! And THANK YOU!

 

Thanks everyone!  It's been a challenging year, health-wise, but things are finally looking up in that regard.  My smokefree identity remains something I'm incredibly proud of and grateful for, and I've definitely used the lessons of it as I've navigated the past year.  Treating myself to a couple of weeks in the caribbean next month :) 

 

Cheers--

 

C99  

Congratulations on your epic quit. This is just incredible.

image.png.dcad238a2b20c53ac04b5f4f11190b6d.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.