Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ok, I'm back....

Featured Replies

took a little time off from posting, but I've come home again. Gonna try and catch up with all that I've missed this past month or so...

 

I haven't really "left" this board... I don't think I will, in the foreseeable future. I just needed a break.. LOL

 

Still smoke free, of course. I'm too scared to do anything else....my kid would beat my ass otherwise! :D :D :D

took a little time off from posting, but I've come home again. Gonna try and catch up with all that I've missed this past month or so...

 

I haven't really "left" this board... I don't think I will, in the foreseeable future. I just needed a break.. LOL

 

Still smoke free, of course. I'm too scared to do anything else....my kid would beat my ass otherwise! :D :D :D

xoxoxo!!!

welcome back christa missed you :wub: :air_kiss: :air_kiss: :biggrin:

Welcome back!  Did you miss your one year celebration??

Great to see you Christa :)

welcome back,,,, yup im not here much, trying to get here more..... really trying... i miss it..... but man schedule conflicts and computer time dont mix right now......

 

glad your back!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.