Covid up tick

Linda

Hmmm.

For some unknown  reason ..I seem to have been missing on this thread ...

Soz.

For all our members .....and now our Batman ...who have been effected by this crappy virus ...

Hope your feeling better ...and are soon back to your old whacky best ...❤️🐸

• Like 1

@Linda Thank You and to everyone else... Yes I'm feeling much better today. I was a little worried yesterday, but I feel almost back to normal now. all I can say is plenty of fluids, rest, Flonase and Tylenol.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, BAT said:

Well I do feel better, but I just retested myself and it's still positive. So I guess I'll take feeling better for now. I thought for sure I would test negative. 

G’day 

A week after your original “positive” and no symptoms should see you safe from passing it on. The tests will still turn up viral fragments for quite a lot longer. 
Please be kind to yourself for a while yet. A general tiredness will continue so don’t push it. I’m still not back at work. COPD has complicated that.

Signs are appearing in workplaces….. “please be kind to those of us that have been able to make it to work”.

• Like 3

@Cbdave Yeah I found that out about the tests when my company nurse called me today and told me not to take anymore. Lol ... I don't have to start back to work till Monday now so I'm good. It was mainly me and work and my Doc getting on the same page about my return time. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BAT said:

@Cbdave Yeah I found that out about the tests when my company nurse called me today and told me not to take anymore. Lol ... I don't have to start back to work till Monday now so I'm good. It was mainly me and work and my Doc getting on the same page about my return time. 

G’day 

Like I’ve said …, please be kind to yourself.

I rushed back to work. Crushed me!

I thought I was a superhero…. But No I’m not.

No I’m not long COVID. My lungs and Voice need time to heal. I slow down giving myself that time.,,, but I’ve lost some strength. I’m coming back. But I have to pace myself.

Please except that you’ll have some bad days as you heal. Yes even super hero’s have to heal.

Go Well

Chris

• Like 4

On 8/18/2022 at 5:15 PM, BAT said:

Just saw this thread, best wishes getting better BAT. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I heartily endorse the COVID vaccinations.  Additional vaccinations that may be of help.

Influenza vaccination because, you can die from the flu and it's possible to have COVID & the FLU at the same time.  

Prevnar vaccination (Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine)  for the prevention of pneumonia.  Because viral infections can strip your lungs of immunity from secondary bacterial infections.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My youngest son was mandated to be vaccinated, because he serves in the USAF. He was able to go off base, in Japan, and get the J and J vaccine, because he was concerned about a risk to his reproductive organs, from the RNA based vaccines, and wanted to become a Dad. This risk has been known for several years.He now has a 15 month old son.

Kat

• Like 2

@Katgirl please thank your Son for his service! 

Here is a older video, describing India's use of Ivermectin, something that has been know for many years and in my experience was exactly true. The truth is coming out!

https://rumble.com/vn8v7a-india-govt.-declares-most-populated-state-officially-covid-free-after-wides.html

• 2 weeks later...

Long-Covid, I can confirm this is real and terrible.

Regular Doctors cannot help you with it, even if they know about it, they cannot help you at all without risk of losing their license. 

https://www.theepochtimes.com/why-some-doctors-completely-dismiss-long-covid_4981820.html

https://www.theepochtimes.com/doctor-reveals-effective-long-covid-treatment_5000283.html

Edited by overcome

• 2 weeks later...