Covid up tick

Linda

• 4 weeks later...

There is so much conflicting info. Our president announced the Pandemic is over, but I don’t think that’s an accurate statement. About the vaccines, I’m not sure if Australia’s are the same, as ours, but I do know of anecdotal evidence that some folks had adverse reactions, here, and I’m sure there were some deaths. As far as I know, very few, however. I have had a total of 4 vaccines, and still got Covid, though a very mild case. The WHO has announced they expect Pandemic to end, sometime this year. However, it will probably be endemic, at that point, meaning it will always be with us. The US is talking about a yearly vaccine that will be combined with our annual flu shot. 

Nurse Kat

@overcome, according to online reviews:

The Exposé (formerly known as The Daily Exposé)[3] is a British conspiracist and fake news website created in 2020 by Jonathan Allen-Walker.[1][2] It is known for publishing COVID-19 and anti-vaccine misinformation.[7]

The Exposé

Home page in October 2022

Type of site

Conspiracy theory[1][2]

Available inEnglish

Country of originUnited Kingdom

OwnerJonathan Allen-Walker

Created byJonathan Allen-Walker

URLexpose-news.com

LaunchedNovember 2020; 2 years ago

The website became known internationally after Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro cited one of its articles in a speech falsely claiming that COVID-19 vaccines could cause AIDS,[3][2] and after Chinese state media outlets republished one of its articles which falsely claimed that COVID-19 was created by Moderna.[2][6]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Exposé

1 hour ago, jillar said:

@overcome, according to online reviews:

The Exposé (formerly known as The Daily Exposé)[3] is a British conspiracist and fake news website created in 2020 by Jonathan Allen-Walker.[1][2] It is known for publishing COVID-19 and anti-vaccine misinformation.[7]

The Exposé

Home page in October 2022

Type of site

Conspiracy theory[1][2]

Available inEnglish

Country of originUnited Kingdom

OwnerJonathan Allen-Walker

Created byJonathan Allen-Walker

URLexpose-news.com

LaunchedNovember 2020; 2 years ago

The website became known internationally after Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro cited one of its articles in a speech falsely claiming that COVID-19 vaccines could cause AIDS,[3][2] and after Chinese state media outlets republished one of its articles which falsely claimed that COVID-19 was created by Moderna.[2][6]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Exposé

Here is another source, Department of Health Australia, showing the information from the Exposé was/is accurate:

https://www.tga.gov.au/news/media-releases/removal-prescribing-restrictions-ivermectin

Edited by overcome

I'm sure there are parts of the Expose that are accurate leading up to the inaccuracies lol. That's just my opinion though and wanted to share with you. Not everyone is against the use of Ivermectin, I'm not, and would rather take that if I get sick with Covid than a yearly shot but they have much better meds available now so aren't using Ivermectin from my understanding. That's just me.

This Covid forum was created to inform of getting Covid in relation to smoking and vaping and quitting smoking, so probably best we stick to that :) 

Edited by jillar

Don’t believe 1/2 of what you read or even see on the news. A lot of it is crap! I have 4 kids (and I only have 4), who are election deniers. They think their Mom is stupid! I invited them to my wedding, anyway. 🤔😂😂 As for Covid, it confuses me that everyone is pretending it’s over. As far as I know, it’s not. It just killed my best friend’s Dad. Having said that, he was 95. We all need to stay safe, but don’t drink the Kool Aid!😊

Nurse Kat

• Like 2