July 23, 20206 yr I started a page on the ticker. Not sure if I did that right. Does my info show up when I click on ticker? Or do I need to do something different. Sorry this is all new to me. Thank you
July 24, 20206 yr Hi linda, click on tickers at the top of the page. Fill in your quit info and click save. The next window that comes up will let you choose which ticker you want. After you choose it copy it and then paste in your signature, click save and that's it. https://www.quittrain.com/topic/12552-good-news/?do=findComment&comment=356395
July 24, 20206 yr 14 hours ago, Linda said: I started a page on the ticker... Congratulations on your 1 WEEK smoke free! Well Done Linda!
July 24, 20206 yr Hey Linda, Great job on getting through hell week. Treat yourself to a reward because you deserve it. This is only the beginning so don't let your guard down. You got this. We believe in you.
July 24, 20206 yr Congratulations on 1 week smoke free, Linda. These are the hardest days and it does get better. Keep up the great work!
July 24, 20206 yr Well done Linda ....your first week done and dusted ....upwards on onwards !!! Here,s a well earned Pat on the Back !!!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.