April 11, 20206 yr I just got through week one and starting to feel better. I have a good feeling that tis journey is going to start to steam roll in a positive direction.
April 11, 20206 yr Fantastic Mac, congratulations on getting past hell week, the hardest week of them all!
April 11, 20206 yr That first week is critical to get through so a huge congrats is in order! You will not face greater challenges than in that first week. Feel proud in the knowledge that you have done that first week so nothing can stop you now!
April 11, 20206 yr Author I want to thank everyone for all of the support thus far. It's always easier to attack any of life's big challenges with a strong support system.
April 11, 20206 yr Congratulations ! your first week of Freedom ! 4 hours ago, Mac#23 said: I just got through week one and starting to feel better. I have a good feeling that this journey is going to start to steam roll in a positive direction. You are starting to see the light in the darkness. The positivity you will soon encounter will blow your mind. Freedom is delicious and will affect many parts of your life you never expected. This happened to all of us ! This is one of the reasons we love our newbies. To witness the metamorphosis is a gift. Thank you for sharing your quit with us, Mac. Keep your focus and stay vigilant, committed to NOPE. You are building a sturdy, successful quit.
April 12, 20206 yr Great job, Mac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've made it through the toughest week and there's no stopping you now. Congratulations on your fabulous quit.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.