Daily counter, my journey

AK47

Soon, you will find your new 'normal'.

You have saved your life, A.  

Find some joy around you and celebrate.

Your children are going to love a poppi that doesn't reek of poisons.

• Like 4

You don't smoke !  

Who is having a party with the lock-down ?

Sounds like a bad idea for exposure to virus.

You needn't go, right ? or, you needn't go and smoke !

Examine whether you are planning on a relapse, consciously or subconsciously and see this as the excuse. 

I also, had a fear of being around smokers.  It turned out to be bigger in my mind and didn't turn into temptation to smoke at all.

I was repulsed.  Supremely repulsed and it strengthened my resolve.

Your quit must be more important than anything right now.

Protect it with your life.

• Like 3

Just like any other part of your quit. The decisions you make no matter what type of situation you find yourself in still comes down to what is best for you. These are some of the many tough choices you are going to have to make in life. You must choose the right path to walk down when it comes to addiction. Trust me when I say this, that your friends who still smoke are probably envious of your quit. They are also probably happy for you because you chose to quit smoking and have the courage and strength to follow through. If they can't see this as a positive direction for your health that maybe that aren't your friends after all. What this all boils down to is you have to be true to who you are and who you want to be in the future. So, have fun, stay safe and make smart choices.

• Like 4

How are you going to a party during the stay at home orders?! And, use the stay at home orders as your excuse not to have to go and be around other smokers. I stayed close to home my whole first month of two and only ventured out with my never smoker husband because I didn't trust myself not to smoke. 

If you insist on going, you could wear a facemask. Can't smoke with that on and you'll protect yourself better around other people.

• Like 2

AK .....got to agree with all here ....wow....this virus stuff is deadly ....

This is junkie thinking ....you have to protect your quit .( And you )....no matter what ....

This sounds like madness mate ...you should think hard here ....

Is it worth risking your life ....smoking and a virus ....wow .....

Unless you can trust yourself 100/% you won't be tempted to smoke ..I would,nt even consider it .....

• Like 3

I'm a little lost for words here !!!!

Normally I would point out ,it's all about making choices ...you either want to be a smoker...or you don't !!!

But we are not in normal times ...not only have you kept the addiction alive .which will probably kill you eventually.

But you have risked  the life of others ,attending a party in the middle of a virus crisis ...

When the rules are 2 metres apart .....to save lives ....

We ...the train members have supported you ,since you arrived ...you had great information yesterday.

You made your choice ...to smoke and party ....

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

You planned this relapse, it was clear you were determined to smoke.

How do you feel ?  Better ? 

You will continue to fail until you can make an honest commitment to NOPE.

Maybe this time, read and absorb the information we gave you.

Go back over this thread and learn from your idiocy.

Read everything TWICE, a hundred times, until you get it.  Put in the work.

Nicotine addiction is nothing to be trifled with.

It requires your full attention and your stalwart commitment.

Then, you will have freedom.

• Like 3

I'm not going lie. I am some what disappointed in the recent choices you have made. I understand that these are your choices and your life. I don't have any right to tell you what you have to do. The thing is, if you want to kick your addiction to nicotine then you have to really want to succeed. Any form of doubt is going to cause a relapse every time. Commitment, support and hard work are the keys to a good quit. We will support you 100% if quitting is what you really want. I think you need to look deep inside yourself and truly decide if you are ready to quit smoking for good. Always remember, the harder you hold on to an addiction the harder it is to eventually kick the habit.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mac#23 said:

I'm not going lie. I am some what disappointed in the recent choices you have made. I understand that these are your choices and your life. I don't have any right to tell you what you have to do. The thing is, if you want to kick your addiction to nicotine then you have to really want to succeed. Any form of doubt is going to cause a relapse every time. Commitment, support and hard work are the keys to a good quit. We will support you 100% if quitting is what you really want. I think you need to look deep inside yourself and truly decide if you are ready to quit smoking for good. Always remember, the harder you hold on to an addiction the harder it is to eventually kick the habit.

This 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Like 2

Everybody deserves support in fighting a deadly addiction.  EVERYBODY.

Don't blame us if we get upset or disappointed and Doreen is swinging her frying pan.

Get yourself together.  Be smart about this.

You will quit when you decide that is want you want to do.

Freedom is delicious.  Try it !

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, AK47 said:

I don't deserve ur support guys

I ruined my streak in seconds

How easy was it 

I didn't fight this time

Do you ever fight for it? By your own admission you always relapse. If you want to quit and stay quit then you'll have to fight for it........

• Like 4