Ask DevilDoll anything...!

action

Thank you. 

I am from Brooklyn NY. I now live in Savannah, GA. Yes I have 5 tattoos with number 6 coming on Saturday!! (I can't wait)

I have a shoulder to shoulder tribal on my upper back. A scorpion (I am a scorpio) on my neck. A spider and it's web on my shoulder. 1/2 of the ying yang on my inner wrist and of course a tramp stamp (which will be covered eventually). Number 6 I will show you all when I get it. 

I fall asleep when I am getting them done, the pain doesn't bother me.

Are you a Bensonhurst or Brighton Beach girl?

I feel faint just thinking of THREE sessions.   I have to get the "look" using the temp tattoos my kids use.  lol 

LOL! Yeah I side eyed the dude when he said 3. I don't have the patience for it. 

Ohh two q's.

Why you so cool. And have you started the Niki slobodian series yet?

I dunno! lol 

I actually just started Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea! The list is so long.. 

Stephen Kings new one is out soon too! So many books, so little time! 

I dunno! lol 

I actually just started Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea! The list is so long.. 

Stephen Kings new one is out soon too! So many books, so little time!

I hear that!

Omg I lovvvvve it when Bobby calls Niki 'Sis.' And Sam? He's the coolest dude in the room, wherever he goes.

• Like 1

I range from Neil Diamond to Cannibal Corpse. Yes, I love both of those bands. I have actually been listening to a lot of Social Distortion and Type O Negative lately. Fun fact: I grew up in Peter Steele's neighborhood. He was truly one of the coolest people around. 

Type o negative, those were the days :)

• Like 1

What was the last thing that:

-made you laugh...really laugh, like a deep belly laugh!

-cry?

-angry?

Laugh: My friend and I were listening to old cheesy 80's songs. I couldn't stop laughing. 

Cry: My dog has end stage cancer, he had a seizure and I thought that it was time. I lost it. 

Angry: My air conditioner and my dryer broke in the same day. 

I love Steven King books also What book is your favorite? Do you like Dean Koontz?

It's a toss up between It, The Stand, and Desperation. I do like Koontz Phantoms, and Mr. Murder are great!

• Like 1

Love The Stand by King.

Do you like the band Social Distortion (one of my favorites)?

Yes they are one of my favorites. My daughter sings along to "Sick boys" she loves Mike Ness too. Lol
  • Like 1