Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ask DevilDoll anything...!

Featured Replies

Thank you. 

I am from Brooklyn NY. I now live in Savannah, GA. Yes I have 5 tattoos with number 6 coming on Saturday!! (I can't wait)

I have a shoulder to shoulder tribal on my upper back. A scorpion (I am a scorpio) on my neck. A spider and it's web on my shoulder. 1/2 of the ying yang on my inner wrist and of course a tramp stamp (which will be covered eventually). Number 6 I will show you all when I get it. 

I fall asleep when I am getting them done, the pain doesn't bother me.

 

Are you a Bensonhurst or Brighton Beach girl?

  • Replies 54
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Devil Doll
    Devil Doll

    Spock. I will give you the Vulcan salute as soon as I am done typing this, my dear.    I wish that I could remember Wolfie... it has been a long time. 

  • Devil Doll
    Devil Doll

    It is actually a Misfits song and an 1930's horror movie. :) I am really not evil. (don't tell anyone)

  • Jengelsnew1
    Jengelsnew1

    She is adorable :)

I feel faint just thinking of THREE sessions.   I have to get the "look" using the temp tattoos my kids use.  lol 

Are you a Bensonhurst or Brighton Beach girl?

Bensonhurst! 

I feel faint just thinking of THREE sessions.   I have to get the "look" using the temp tattoos my kids use.  lol 

LOL! Yeah I side eyed the dude when he said 3. I don't have the patience for it. 

Ohh two q's.

Why you so cool. And have you started the Niki slobodian series yet?

I dunno! lol 

I actually just started Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea! The list is so long.. 

Stephen Kings new one is out soon too! So many books, so little time! 

I dunno! lol 

I actually just started Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea! The list is so long.. 

Stephen Kings new one is out soon too! So many books, so little time!

 

I hear that!

Omg I lovvvvve it when Bobby calls Niki 'Sis.' And Sam? He's the coolest dude in the room, wherever he goes.

I range from Neil Diamond to Cannibal Corpse. Yes, I love both of those bands. I have actually been listening to a lot of Social Distortion and Type O Negative lately. Fun fact: I grew up in Peter Steele's neighborhood. He was truly one of the coolest people around. 

Type o negative, those were the days :)

Why do I understand almost nothing in this thread (except the cute daughter)?

Why do I understand almost nothing in this thread (except the cute daughter)?

I think because I am weird and confusing.. ;)

What were your thoughts after your first French kiss?

;)

Oh God... I was probably wondering what the other person was thinking.

Perhaps you have answered this elsewhere, but are you married?  If so, for how long?  

What was the last thing that:

-made you laugh...really laugh, like a deep belly laugh!

-cry?

-angry?

Perhaps you have answered this elsewhere, but are you married?  If so, for how long?  

Yes, I am.  I have been married for 10 years to a soldier. 

What was the last thing that:

-made you laugh...really laugh, like a deep belly laugh!

-cry?

-angry?

Laugh: My friend and I were listening to old cheesy 80's songs. I couldn't stop laughing. 

Cry: My dog has end stage cancer, he had a seizure and I thought that it was time. I lost it. 

Angry: My air conditioner and my dryer broke in the same day. 

I love Steven King books also What book is your favorite? Do you like Dean Koontz?

It's a toss up between It, The Stand, and Desperation. I do like Koontz Phantoms, and Mr. Murder are great!

Have you ever been in a physical fight?  :ireful2:

Shockingly... no, not ever. 

what nationality are you?

Italian and supposedly Irish (I am not Irish)... Long story, lol.

Love The Stand by King.

 

Do you like the band Social Distortion (one of my favorites)?

Yes they are one of my favorites. My daughter sings along to "Sick boys" she loves Mike Ness too. Lol

Italian and supposedly Irish (I am not Irish)... Long story, lol.

I got time.

 

I love Desperation too. And Bag of Bones and the Dead Zone. Those are my SK faves.

Would you please read Weather Wardens at your earliest convenience? I'm dyin to discuss.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.