Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sparkzzz is 11 Months Smoke Free!!

Featured Replies

Congratulations @Sparkzzz  for being smoke free for 11 months!

 

Well done on achieving 11 beautiful, smoke free months. So on this your penultimate monthly woohoo make sure you do something special to celebrate because this time next month you're going to be an Old Pharte, probably the only time, after you reached adulthood that you ever were itching to be called Old. So pop in for your monthly update, let us know how wonderful it feels being free and tell us how you rewarded yourself for keeping the quit.

 

ezgif.com-resize.gif 

Great work Sparkzzz. 11 months is awesome, congratulations! 

Wow 11 Months, Congrats that's fantastic ??

Edited by catlover

Great job Sparkzzz! Congratulations on your 11 months.

Wow! Eleven is awesome Sparkzzz!!

One more month till your big celebration. How exciting is that?

11vqmxg.jpg&key=d2e66ed4861a1c0b4ef2e350

Thank you so much guys. I am really sorry I wasn’t able to touch base with you guys on a constant basis. I am still smoke free and it is so much better now. I have started working out and eating healthy. Been busy with work and preparing for an exam which is coming up in November. I am glad for where I am right now. I hope all of you guys are doing well and waiting eagerly to reach the 1 year mark !!!

Whoop whoop Sparkzzz.. 11 months .. what a job..  I'll save you a Seat on the deck and have a refreshing beverage ready and waiting ?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.