June 19, 20188 yr Congratulations @Kermit on being smoke free for 5 months. I know you don't get in as much as you would like but well done on making it to the 5 month marks. You are going to sell with your quit. Hope you get a chance to pop in and give us your monthly update. Do something awesome to celebrate this milestone.
June 19, 20188 yr Huge congratulations on 5 months quit Kermit, you're doing a great job! Celebrate well and see you at the halfway mark.
June 19, 20188 yr Well done Kermit! 5 months smoke free is awesome! Celebrate the work you've done to reach this point. Maybe a night out for a nice meal?
June 19, 20188 yr Hi Kermit...congratulations on your fabulous 5 months...keep going !!!! From Horney Toad !!!
June 19, 20188 yr You're the man, Kermit! Or at least I think you are LOL. Congrats on your 5 months!
July 22, 20188 yr Thanks lovelies....you are all too kind..... just sailed past the 6 month....sorry I'm not around...been staying busy enjoying my smoke free like...keep on keeping on. ????? Oh...and female btw peace train...lol.....good guess tho ?
July 22, 20188 yr Really nice to see you around Kermit, glad things are going well for you and massive congratulations on the 6 month mark! We're getting there.
July 22, 20188 yr Author 27 minutes ago, Kermit said: Thanks lovelies....you are all too kind..... just sailed past the 6 month....sorry I'm not around...been staying busy enjoying my smoke free like...keep on keeping on. ????? Oh...and female btw peace train...lol.....good guess tho ? OMG your back... your back.... I thought we had lost you cos you were so busy being a wonderful smoke free diva....OK don't go anywhere...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.