Everything posted by Gabby
-
friday
And Happy Saturday too, for me NOPE
-
Thursday 09/25/2014
No smoking for me today too!!!
-
BAKON = Two Years Smoke Free !
Huge congrats on 2 years. I love your sense of humour
- Wednesday
-
week one
Hi ex smoker and welcome
-
tuesday
It's Tuesday night so I will do it for when I wake up tomorrow on Wednesday NOPE NOPE NOPE Please no rain tomorrow ?
-
ArmedNAruba - 11 months yesterday! (sorry I'm late!)
Happy freedom and your pictures are beautiful
-
4 months for the lovely NayNay
Well done on 4 months.
-
Our Sazerac.... 11 months today!
Congrats my friend 11 months is awesome. Thank you for taking care of me
- Greetings
-
I had hoped I could just slide in unnoticed.....
I don't know where you come from but welcome
-
JOE has 10 Months !!!
Huge congrats on 10 months
-
Holski... 3 BIG months!
I'm a little late too, but high 5 on three months
-
Comrade Simba has 8 months
Awesome on 8 months. Hope you are feeling well.
-
21 September 2014
For me it's Nope for Monday
- Happy Birthday To You!!!
- 20th September NOPE :)
-
1 week without cigarettes
Awesome on a week
- NON SMOKING PLEDGE - N.O.P.E. - FRIDAY 12th SEPTEMBER
-
NATALIE !!! TWO WEEKS !!
Well done - Keep it up ;)
-
Shaddykat is celebrating ONE WHOLE YEAR TODAY!!
Awesome on 1 years congrats on your freedom
-
6 months and a little bit
I always enjoy your blogs Marti
-
Weds 17th NOPE pledge
Nope not for me
-
Ramblings of a crazy woman
One day someone is going to hug you so tight that all of your broken pieces will stick back together.
-
Lip gloss
Don't like sticky. Smooth is ok