Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Devil Doll

Social Media
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Devil Doll

  1. I've been looking forward to that one Lucy. How is it?
  2. Thanks guys. As of yesterday the piece is finished. It is angry and red so I will post pictures when it calms down and heals a bit. :)
  3. I am on Windfall... Oh. My. how I love this series!
  4. I was super excited when I heard that this show was happening. I was a little let down by the first episode but I gave it a chance and it is a really great show...
  5. 2 episodes left this season... Who else watches?
  6. Fantastic job! 3 months is awesome!!
  7. 2 months is an awesome accomplishment! Congratulations!!
  8. Congratulations! 10 months is amazing!!
  9. I'm on a Ramones kick lately.
  10. So awesome Beth! Congratulations! Here's a little Jack for you :)
  11. Can not wait!
  12. I know Colleen! October cannot come fast enough... *sigh*
  13. It has! Part 3 is being done tomorrow. :) Here is part 2... the Mad Hatter is mad.
  14. DevilDoll still around and smoke free! :vampire:
  15. Congratulations Colleen!!! 1 year is awesome, I am so happy for you!
  16. I am late in posting this but congratulations Ron! 5 months is awesome and so are you!!
  17. Thank you all very, very much!!
  18. It was! I was tearing up the whole time! What a scene.
  19. This was me....
  20. I'm happy that you guys are caught up!
  21. Every time I hear of this I think of Jodi Arias ....
  22. What did you think of the last episode Beth? I really enjoyed it!
  23. ((((Tracey)))) congratulations! 6 months is awesome.
  24. Melody! :wub: congratulations!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.