Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Devil Doll

Social Media
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Devil Doll

  1. http://youtu.be/RS_ux2H473I
  2. This is one of my favorite posts Nancy! Thank you!
  3. Morrissey.... :wub:
  4. My boxer makes noise... Then looks at his butt in amazement. My German Shepherd is silent.
  5. :( I'm sorry Babs.
  6. Every time someone mentions "Tiptoe through the Tulips" my brain sees this:
  7. I love that one Leanna! I crack up at that scene every time (even though I have seen it a thousand times now)! Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs! Do you wanna build a snowman?? http://youtu.be/ntRSopUllV4
  8. So happy to see you Susana, welcome!!
  9. My daughter is obsessed with this movie... I now find myself singing the songs all day long...
  10. Wanted: The Devilish One is searching for more Winter Quitters to celebrate! She knows that they are out there! Join us!
  11. Congratulations Melody!!
  12. Congratulations on 3 months quit!!!
  13. 3 months!!! Congratulations!!!
  14. My favorite avi! I may need to change it soon.
  15. Yes, I adore her. For the next Walker Stalker convention I am thinking of cosplaying her or Maggie.
  16. My Saturday morning
  17. That's awesome! I just bought a Daryl and a Michonne tshirt. I want the don't open dead inside hoodie but it is back ordered. :unsure:
  18. Devil Doll replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    My old man turned 10 in March. He is kicking Cancer's butt!
  19. Devil Doll replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    Squeeeeeeee!
  20. Happy Birthday Markus!!
  21. Devil Doll replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    Poor baby! I'm sorry Babs.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.