Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Devil Doll

Social Media
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Devil Doll

  1. Congratulations Jackie!!! 4 months is amazing!
  2. Congratulations 4 months is fin-tastic!!!
  3. Happy Birthday Sue!
  4. Thanks :) I have to take an updated pic... it looks less painful now. LMAO!
  5. Congratulations Rain... what an awesome achievement
  6. :music: I'm sorry but I just had to.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMQ_h_rtNHY
  7. Did anyone else catch the 'mini series' remake on NBC last night. I enjoyed it with the exception of the part where conception is going on. I loved Mia Farrows realization of what was happening to her. Zoe Saldana's version wasn't as chilling.
  8. Season 2 "Ko No Mono".. Amazing episode! What did you guys think?!
  9. 1:00 pm- 2:00 pm (episode 2). Thoughts?
  10. Here ya go. I take them down after a bit :)*poof*
  11. Congratulations on the new job Colleen! I am sorry that your first day has been less than stellar but it is awesome that you faced the triggers successfully!
  12. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  13. (((((((Ross)))))))!!! Congratulations my friend! You are the best!
  14. Thank you, the artist is amazing! Sore doesn't cover it.. Lol it is so itchy that I want to smack it but I know that will bring pain. The next session is in 2 weeks, it shouldn't be that bad.
  15. pictures please! This is the tattoo that my quit bought.
  16. Huge fan of Alice. This tattoo incorporates versions of illustrations of Lewis Carroll's writings and the movie. :) A lot of my status quotes are from Through the looking glass :)
  17. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  18. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  19. Thanks! The mad hatter on the right side, the white rabbit on the left and painted roses are the filler to join it all together. All of my other tats are in fleshy spots, there were a lot of boney spots for this one :(
  20. Jenny this one actually hurt. When he was doing the work on my sternum I thought I was going to die. Here is the finished portion of part one. I go back in two weeks for more. *snip*
  21. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  22. SOS

    Devil Doll replied to Evelyn's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    I bet you were proud of yourself when you wrote that. Imagine how proud you will be when the phrase is "Heckweek in pocket" and "WTF week in pocket". Keep your quit! :)
  23. I know that you're a fan of the TWD show... do you read the comics too?
  24. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -20

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.