Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tracey 6 Months..................WOW

Featured Replies

Don't see this started any where but MQ Blog, soooooo YAYYYY I get to start a celebration thread WHOOP WHOOP (hope i'm not treading on anyone's toes!!)  Tracey you are a star, for everything you do and for all the love you bring to this board, you have reach 6 months well done xxx

  • Author

awwww bummer just scrolled down, IGNORE ME PLEASE EVERYONE its thursday wot can I say, hangs head in shame lol xx

jackie I love this thread - thank you so much xxx

It's Okay Jackie.

 

It's worth 2 threads!

 

So true El B!

 

A very happy congratulations to you Tracey on your 6 months free!

my mum said to me the other day and I quote "you do know these things are going to be my demise dont you"

 

umm yeah - HELLO thats why I quit - that could of been me saying that in 18 years time!

 

6 months - I would rather be hit by a bus by accident then sling myself under it!

((((Tracey)))) congratulations! 6 months is awesome. 

Six months is great and you can feel good about that! Congratulations!

Congratulations again Tracey :)

 

No about that reunion, I owe you a celebratory drink ;)

Congrats again Tracey- 6 months is definitely worthy of 2 threads a0d0423989cfe63dbac86525c36d6b54_zpsff34

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.