Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Game of Thrones..

Featured Replies

2 episodes left this season... 

Who else watches?

Me, except considering boycotting after the last episode lol.

I watch , please no spoilers. Lol

We just started watching.  Almost through with Season 1.  Hard to fit in with pre-teen kids in the house. 

  • Author

I adore Ghost... I want a Dire wolf! 

Don't worry tooth brushing shark all spoilers will be posted in a spoiler box  :D

  • 4 weeks later...

I have just started watching Season 2.  I know - we are slow.  :)  My SIL let me borrow her disks.  Hubby and I are trying to watch them, but it is difficult because we can only watch like one episode every week or two.  meh! 

 

I went ahead and purchased Season 1 on Amazon Instant Watch, and am re-watching while I wait for hub to watch.  If he doesn't hurry up, I'm gonna start buying all the seasons and watch without him.  :)  

 

Ghost is AWESOME!!! :)

  • 5 months later...
  • Author

It usually starts back up in early April. 

Oh oh I actually did watch this program, at least 2 series, was there a 3rd...any idea where we're up to haha.

  • 1 month later...

Sunday April 12th :)

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

2 days!! So excited!

2 days!! So excited!

Let the bloodbath begin :P

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I do watch.... got the 5th and 6th seasons complete pack  :blink:

Baelish is such a #"$%! Poor Sansa, can't wait for the little bros.

Hahaha, decided to check the news and guess what I found...

 

9NHjL7L.png

I read the books up to a "Feast for Crows"  there were like 20 new characters introduced in the first chapter.  It pissed me off so I stopped reading them.  Though, admittedly, I enjoyed the books immensely - good escape.  

 

Haven't watched the series - need to talk the BF into it.

It's getting on my nerves! 

 

Agree it's all T&A and just battering folks. Kinda think they've done a wrongun this series and forgotten to add an actual storyline.

 

Dissapointing for me but my other half still think's it's good. 

Where's Chuck Norris when you need him?

 

ey9i.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.