Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jenny

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jenny

  1. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18
  2. Jess! You are the sweetest of peeps and I am so happy to be here to celebrate your 6 months smoke free! Well done!
  3. YAY you! Good job!
  4. Well done Gabby! You're one of us kid. A quitter. Never forget that.
  5. That sounds like so much fun! You deserve a break like this. Have tons of fun and plenty of Bloody Mary's!!
  6. Jenny replied to babs609's topic in Socializing
    LOL, I didn't know what to expect either. hahahaha
  7. I don't mind Ecigs when they are used as a quit aid. I don't like that they make flavors to try and appeal to the kids. Makes me sad that the cigarette companies get away with that crap.
  8. Awww Gabs, whenever I'm having a hard time of it I think back to the time that I did smoke and guess what.----- All I wanted to do then was quit. If you really think about it smoking was something that caused us so much distress ALL THE TIME and yet even though it wasn't pleasant we look back on it like a long lost love. That's what addiction does. Don't let the addiction cloud your thinking. Remember the smell, smoking when you were sick, being stressed because you couldn't smoke all the time, wanting a cigarette the moment you put out your last one, smoking in the cold/wind/rain. Choosing cigarettes over loved ones, events etc... All smokers have experienced most of what I've written here and more. You don't really want to go back to that. You got this! I know you can do it.
  9. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  10. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13
  11. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10!
  12. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  13. Jenny posted a topic in Socializing
    Get your azz back here and talk makeup with us!!
  14. Jenny replied to beacon's topic in Off The Record
    That is scary! I think it is about time though. You deserve so so so so much better. Life is short and there is no reason to spend it working for people who don't appreciate you. You have far to many qualifications for that.
  15. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  16. Jenny replied to jess's topic in Socializing
    it's so good to see a pic as your avatar!
  17. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 Love the new pic colleen!
  18. Jenny posted a topic in Celebrations!
    Has 5 months! Awesome job!
  19. http://www.jibjab.com/view/X3SXtucAQ327uydxsoe81A?utm_campaign=URL+Copy&utm_content=everybunny_dance_now_2&utm_medium=Share&utm_source=JibJab&cmpid=jj_url
  20. Frez flops, you need a store like this one.
  21. Two months is a wonderful accomplishment. Keep it going cpk.
  22. So awesome! Half way to the big one!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.