Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jenny

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jenny

  1. Ross! You have been so missed here! So sorry to hear about Bobbie. :( Very happy to hear about the baby on the way though! You and your wife are going to be the best parents ever! I've never known two people who were so dedicated to having a child that they made such huge life changes to make it happen. That is one lucky baby. xoxo
  2. :D Happy two years my friend! Thanks for making this journey so much fun!!!!
  3. So sorry for your loss. Sounds like you have some wonderful memories.
  4. :o
  5. I can see it you naughty boy.
  6. Pics please.
  7. Thanks all! The past 3 years have flown by so fast! I am so blessed to have taken this journey with you all. That's what made the difference. xoxo
  8. Jenny replied to Toni's topic in Celebrations!
    2 months is fantastic! So happy you are here with us ROCKING your quit! Well done, proud of you.
  9. Jenny replied to Mike.'s topic in Quit Smoking Discussions
    Big hugs my friend. I'm glad you will be lurking. Take care of yourself and your quit and know that we are always here, anytime. Just a pm away.
  10. Jenny replied to Doreensfree's topic in Socializing
    Love love LOVE the Royals. I was hoping it would be a girl. :)
  11. Spring cleaning...Exciting isn't it?!
  12. Enjoy your weekend friends!
  13. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  14. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  15. Jenny posted a topic in Celebrations!
    So proud of you friend. 7 months is flippin fantastic! http://www.jibjab.com/view/6R11H74lTwyGBKcik7Gv5A?utm_campaign=URL+Copy&utm_content=bmx_congrats&utm_medium=Share&utm_source=JibJab&cmpid=jj_url
  16. Well done cpk! Proud of you!
  17. HockeyMom! We miss you!! Hope you are well. xx
  18. Awesome Tyme2B! 3 months is a milestone! Be sure to celebrate!
  19. Almost 2 years!! Getting closer! http://www.jibjab.com/view/iQGGEf0VRvqFq8YYZjGMdQ?utm_campaign=URL+Copy&utm_content=baby_one_more_time&utm_medium=Share&utm_source=JibJab&cmpid=jj_url
  20. Jenny replied to jess's topic in Socializing
    Criminals. That's all they are. Very sad example to be setting for future generations.
  21. I didn't get what you meant at first but yes, surrendering to your quit is so much easier. Get to a place of acceptance and you will have peace.
  22. Jenny replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    I'm happy for you Evelyn. :) Make sure her smoking doesn't temp you.
  23. Crying is good, blow pops are good. Scream at the top of your lungs if you want to. Whatever it takes to NOT smoke. That is the goal. It takes time to build a strong quit and it is times likes you posted about here that strengthen it. I am coming up on 3 years and I cried my eyes out daily for months. It was insane! Not like me at all but through it all I got stronger. You will to. Awesome job asking for help. That's how it works. :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.