Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stupid E Cigs

Featured Replies

Last wk I spent at least 3 days trying to get those knuckleheads to see the light. I guess once you have COPD or whatever & breathing can suck you figure why in hell's name would you inhale anything but air. I think its great that some will admit their could be a problem but still. Plus with cig co making vap liquid you can imagine the addictive shit they put in their like cigs. :dash2:  :dash2: 

I don't mind Ecigs when they are used as a quit aid.  I don't like that they make flavors to try and appeal to the kids.  Makes me sad that the cigarette companies get away with that crap.  

Vaping is the "in" thing now with the teenagers.  My son reports it is being done inside the school now.  There was just a commercial on tv for Vuze, I thought that there was not supposed to be any smoking related ads aired on tv?

I remember when the "In Thing" in high school was smoking Marlboro Reds and buying hem by the carton, duty-free.

 

You can't fix stupid.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.