Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mee

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mee

  1. That mean your guys are walking around with their brains intact after they retire.
  2. I am pretty sure this is my party. I am so excited I am getting ready
  3. I have to say number 3 also. Isn't your football called something else?
  4. He is a hunk. The naked picture he is in a Herculies pose.
  5. I am thinking #2. You are saving that passport for when we go visit Reci, Doreen and Jo.
  6. I do actually have that picture hanging but I pasted a fig leaf over his stick. I do not know why I loved that guy. I have all his Ben Casey series on CD and his music albums. My girlfriends got me a Ben Casey doctor kit for retirement.
  7. It is #1. I did accidentally walk through wet cement (because I was too busy looking at my butt in the store windows). I happened to be working for the Sherrifs office and when I returned to work, they already knew about it and pretended to arrest me for a joke.
  8. Okay here goes. #1 I was arrested for walking through wet cement. #2 I won a free trip to Disney world in Florida. #3 I have a naked picture of Vincent Edwards (Ben Casey) hanging in my basement.
  9. I am an old movie buff. What was his name?
  10. I am going to say #3. You definitely are pretty enough. I am guessing they may have been game shows but I could see you on a soap. Your hubby looks like an actor, so Grandpa could have been. Boy some people live exciting lives. If I posted here, all three of mine would have to be lies. Linda lived a dull life!
  11. Mee commented on Solo's blog entry in Solo
    Richard, I can't imagine it being fun but sounds like a great way to jump start a diet. I have gained 20 quit smoking pounds and am not happy. I have never been this heavy in my life. Maybe you can direct me to some information on what you are doing.
  12. hellkatbaby, I am so glad that you posted here and hope that you will let us support you through this battle. I will immediately start praying for you and the wisdom of the doctors treating you. Your positive attitude is a definite asset and will help you through this fight. Please keep us updated. Linda
  13. You think the ship was in bad shape. I think some of the participants are still recuperating.
  14. Mee commented on Solo's blog entry in Solo
    Does this mean you never eat these foods again and you will be vegan?
  15. I am going to say #1. Jo is more of a colorful person. A coffee cup with a pineapple would be kind of boring to me.
  16. Mee commented on Solo's blog entry in Solo
    Well Richard, this does not sound like fun, but if it helps, good luck.
  17. Nope not today!
  18. My hair is thin and straight. Wearing it short, you would think I would not have to style it everyday. I have so many cowlicks, I wake up with my hair sticking up all over the place. I have to wash and blow it dry every day.
  19. Nope!
  20. Mee replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    False I always loved to cook, I hate the grocery shopping! TNP has eaten frog legs
  21. Well Warbelian, it sound like you have made a great decision. No one deserves to be treated like that at their place of employment. What a great job of holding onto your quit through all the stress. Hope you find a job that is a better fit for you.
  22. I am saying #3. I can't picture you in a convent.
  23. Good for you Michelle. You are doing great.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.