Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mee

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mee

  1. @hellkatbaby, I am so in awe of your strength right now. Your positive energy will keep powering you through this difficult time. You are going to come out the other side a champion! I wish I could have made some of your kind of improvements in my life, while I was younger. We all pay for them in our elderly years. I could go on about my son and grandchildren forever. How many children do you have? Do you have any grand children yet? Where about in Florida are you. My husband is retiring in January (I am already retired) and we plan on spending some winter time, in Florida. I would love to meet this strong lady I have met here. We could celebrate the end of your treatments. You can play free games on the computer at Pogo.com. I love scrabble. I used to play with my mother in law. I play the robot on the computer and feel as if I am playing her in heaven. Scrabble and crossword puzzles are my passion. I still love getting my newspaper so I can do my daily crossword puzzle. So glad you have been able to find some sleep. I find comfort in reading your posts. Comfort in knowing you have such a positive attitude towards this battle. Know that we are all here to listen and help you through. I know that after you fill in the ticker information that you have to save it. There are others that can explain the ticker better, I know they will jump in. Know you are in my daily prayers. Linda
  2. Mee replied to beazel's topic in Games
    It's about time
  3. Mee replied to Pearlie's topic in Games
    I'm not greedy
  4. OMG. I am peeing my pants. Where do you find this stuff?
  5. Doing great Hellkatbaby. I can relate to the family drama. You are handling it beautifully. Now is your time to concentrate on you.
  6. It has been an unusually hot summer. Hope your repair is done today.
  7. I am sorry Jo but I am laughing at your description but not your situation. You can sure add a lot of color to a bad situation!
  8. #1 Yellow Betty for me
  9. Mee replied to Pearlie's topic in Games
    Lucky last year (that was when I started my quit)
  10. I think most of us left at age 18 back then, so...I am going to say #2 is the lie.
  11. @Sazerac wins. I tripped over the dog last year and fell flat on my face breaking my nose. It was not a pretty site!
  12. #1 I have never had a broken bone #2 I sing in a choir #3 I have never gotten a speeding ticket
  13. Those are some pretty sad looking pop star parts!
  14. Mee replied to Pearlie's topic in Games
  15. Mee replied to Pearlie's topic in Games
    Watching night stars
  16. I am going to say #3 because I think you are a good cook.
  17. Mee replied to Pearlie's topic in Games
    Oops - can I still be considered a newbie?
  18. Welcome @Yep2019 , so glad you found us. I felt the same as you, around this time last year. I found this forum and with the help and support of the people here, have finally found freedom from the addiction. Stay close and start educating yourself, join in the conversations and play some games. I pledged NOPE every day. The first week is tough and then it is just redirecting your thoughts. You can do this.
  19. I"ll try #2. Just a wild guess.
  20. Mee replied to Pearlie's topic in Games
    Not getting younger
  21. Sorry guys you weren't up early. I had to work today. You win @Sazerac. # 1 is the lie. We bought a scooter, when we were on vacation in Florida. Down there you did not need a license. When we got home, we found we had to have a license to drive one. I flunked twice. I could pass the CDL test to drive a bus but could not wrap my head around the motorcycle test. My husband was adopted. He has his adoption papers and his biological mother named him Paul Love Beechler (his adoptive parents named him David John Thomas). Yes I had a pet mouse, his name was Louigie. He looked just like the picture. All my friends had one and we would spend the days making mazes out of cardboard boxes for them to play in.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.