Everything posted by scottinpa
-
Whats for dinner?
fresh flounder, oysters, spinach, Hhhmm??? I have some shrimp in the freezer.... Not sure what to make to be honest?? It is gonna be a wing it kind of night!!!
-
Ladies help me shop!
Mans opinion....... ^^^^this one deffinitely^^^^
-
Wine Party?
Hhhmmmm!!! What is wine????
- chicks or sticks
-
Ladies help me shop!
jahajahajaha!! I liked the third one... but i also agree it would help to know the shape we are talking about.
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
-
You can´t get rid of me with bleach nor hot water ;-)
Well look who showed up for the party!!! Welcome Susana! :)
-
Just put out my last cigarette!
Welcome to the QT Sarah!!! You can do this!!!
-
Sweet Melody has 5 months of freedom
CONGRATULATIONS MEL!!!!!
-
I did it again..
Your not gonna like this,,, but I gained 25 lbs after quitting... and for my diet I gave up Potatoes, bread, pasta. You look in great shape according to your pic, So I bet you will do well when you decide to lose the nonsmoking weight. My advice to you.... walk every day, maybe ride a bike, or what ever else you like to do that will start burning more calories. If you do something like this you may not even have to diet.
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
-
MQ, where's your NTAP shuffle video?
Can't wait!!!
- I want 101....
-
CRAIG IS ONE YEAR QUIT TODAY!!!
CONGRATULATIONS CRAIG ON YOUR 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! I knew you would make it!!! Glad to meet you!!
-
Good place to vent about life
All went as well as possible... we will watch over the next couple days to see the outcome.... He has a long road ahead... thanks for alll the responses
- I want 101....
-
Good place to vent about life
This is not so much a vent.... Not sure what it is..... Today my family is on stand by.... My uncle went in for over the top back surgery this morning at 10:30am our time.... 8 hours later and he is still in surgery... It is major, there are like 5 different surgeons participating in this proceedure... apparently it is a full house with all the other players added in. We hope that he will be able to walk again, 3 months ago he was walking 5 miles a day... thanks for listening!!!
- chicks or sticks
-
I want 101....
What is a Kirito?? Isn't that a snack chip??
-
He is moving in I think!
jahajahajahajahajha!!! (thats laughing in spanish and english at the same time ) He is probably busy making guacamole!!
-
Why did I join a Quit Smoking Forum?
Nice post Tracey!!
-
I'm having a semi hard day today......
Your doing just fine Tiff.... You got a grip on this thing!! And Shona is here too!! that is really good news!! Hang in there, you know it will pass.... It will get better!! (btw... no speedo!)
- chicks or sticks
-
He is moving in I think!
You were to quick Sarge... I was on my way to get it.. lol
-
He is moving in I think!
So I just checked out Cristobal's Profile.. He still has not posted here, but he has been working on his profile and he has sent out a few friend requests... If you have not already done it, how bout visiting his profile and make him a friend.. I think he needs a little encouragement!! to view his profile.... CLICK HERE