Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

scottinpa

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by scottinpa

  1. Where the hell are the stars??? I am so confused!!! Must be the wine!
  2. scottinpa replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  3. Last nights fettuccine carbonara was quite good!!! Tonight I am having roasted turkey... this is it 2 hours ago just before going into the oven.... It is deboned (except for the leg and wing bones ) and I stuffed it with a cranberry apple vegitable stuffing. With it... I am having baby carrots sauteed with walnuts and orange liquor. cauliflower and plantain mashed vegetables cole slaw The left overs will get turned into turkey pot pies, and or turkey croquettes. I will cook off the bones later and make stock too.
  4. Just saw it too.. good luck with it!
  5. YES!!! Glad you are sharing your garden hear Sarge!!! Cant wait to see this years progress!
  6. fettuccine carbonara with a tossed salad. I am taking it easy tonight because tomorrow I am roasting a turkey. :)
  7. Well... did it taste good??? That is all that really matters!
  8. OK... We need a eating healthy thread.... this thread is gonna do me in!! lol
  9. interesting... not sure I agree with all of it but It sure does make you think!!!
  10. I have heard of this... at our club they dont do or allow it... Not something I would wanna do either! 1 hour private pilates with the reformer today.... tomorrow is 1 hour weight trainer at 5:30am :huh:
  11. Yea,, I will work on this and get it right soon enough.... My friend makes cookies that are awesome and virtually calorie free. I really dont eat sweets so this is all new to me... it is more about the challenge.. lol
  12. scottinpa replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    ...
  13. scottinpa replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    !!!!
  14. scottinpa replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    hands
  15. scottinpa replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    one's
  16. scottinpa replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    on
  17. scottinpa replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    time
  18. scottinpa replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    much
  19. scottinpa replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    too
  20. scottinpa replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    about
  21. scottinpa replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    Talk
  22. BTW Amy.... Where were you during the hurricane?? I had a boat in Point Pleasant.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.