Everything posted by jillar
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
She is @Linda Thomas, but we all are and im doing the best I can do from here. Got a text at 4:45 this morning with a pic of mom in her hospital bed that said good morning. And apparently it was a group text (I can't tell on my flip phone) to my brother and his wife too because they replied to all and I got more texts! Thanks for the pic but it's 4:45 in the frucking morning. Then at 5:50 am hospice called because my sister wouldn't answer her phone telling me the Dr wants to discharge my mom today. We just were told yesterday about this and haven't even had a chance to talk about home hospice or assisted living hospice. When my sister agreed to comfort care she was told 1-3 days in the hospital and she'd pass. We're glad she's still with us but we have no back up plan for her yet and want to make sure we're doing the best thing for her. It's very frustrating
- The Last 3 Letters Game
-
What are you doing right now
Your daughter in law looks so happy, great job @Sazerac
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Trying to deal with mom issues long distance and with a three hour time difference sucks. Can't call sis when she's working or I get snapped at then get yelled at for not calling her after she gets off. How the hell should I know when she'll get off?! She gave hospice my number to call me because she was working so you would think she would call to see what they wanted 😞 Damned if you do and damned if you don't.....
-
Phrase Connect Game
The lights are on but nobody's home
- Linked Words Game
-
Simple Guide to Freedom
Great post saz, thank you
-
Sazerac is 6 years smoke free today!!
Congratulations on 6 years Sally You are such a huge part of this place and offer your support unconditionally. You are appreciated and we're all very lucky to have you continue to pay it forward all these years. Have a great day
-
I am in control of myself.
So glad you weren't badly injured Sirius. And thank you for reminding everyone that bad things happen and we get through them smoke free just like never smokers do
-
Phrase Connect Game
Play with fire and you're going to get burned
-
The Last 3 Letters Game
Occupied rental townhouse
- Hellooooo! anyone remember me?
- The Last 3 Letters Game
- Linked Words Game
- The Last 3 Letters Game
- Phrase Connect Game
-
Two weeks!!
Yay Vivianne, congratulations!!!
-
Status update - can't find it
Or you can just go to your page again and where your cover pic is on the upper right you'll see edit profile. Click on that and you'll see the box to check to enable status updates
-
Status update - can't find it
@Vivianne, you need to enable status updates in your account settings. Click on account settings and at the right it will say other settings, Click on EDIT Profile and you'll see the box to check that says enable staus updates
-
Status update - can't find it
@Vivianne, just click on your profile and at the top of your profile page you'll see "write a public message on your own feed".
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
I need a @Marti rant, it always gives me a giggle....
- Linked Words Game
-
The Last 3 Letters Game
Unnatural, never seen
- Phrase Connect Game
-
What are you doing right now
Making decisions no kids should have to make for a parent 😢.....