Everything posted by jillar
-
When addiction gets up close and personal
Thank you Vivianne and Phil for sharing your stories. Many of our members who also have depression have found that with time they had fewer episodes since quitting. I hope this is true for you two as well
-
Martian...
Check in our favorite @Martian5!!!!
-
Random Shout Outs
I remember asking my niece and nephew if I smelled that bad when I smoked. They were nice enough to say not THAT bad lol
-
Doreen,s Countdown to Ozzy !!!!
I was confused too @reciprocity lol. It sounds like you'll have an amazing time with all those suggestions
- Linked Words Game
- Take Two
- Phrase Connect Game
- The Last 3 Letters Game
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Linked Words Game
- Phrase Connect Game
-
The Last 3 Letters Game
Ate kielbasa sausage
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Phrase Connect Game
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks