Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. Stay safe forestgreen, I know how it is to live with so many fires at any given time. Thankful for our brave firefighters and the work they do....
  2. For my mom's Christmas gifts. She loved opening presents so I would buy her a bunch of small things to open....😢
  3. Realizing I don't need to save boxes anymore....
  4. I decided this year to go natural and let the grays shine through after all it seems to be in fashion these days.... Just wait until that new baby comes, I'm guessing you'll get more gray hairs sooner then you thought lol
  5. I'm ornery now
  6. Logically it's to hear everything Logic
  7. Named our rabbit
  8. His ears are really something Lobes
  9. Hi christa, it's good to see you and know that you're doing well and keeping that awesome quit Hope you have a happy thanksgiving
  10. jillar replied to MLMR's topic in Off The Record
    That'll teach those damn cravings that pop up out of nowhere! Cute jacket
  11. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    I'll take it to the grave
  12. Another mouth slapped
  13. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Turning over in his grave
  14. Great post lust, this will be a hard holiday season for my family so thank you for this timely reminder to KTQ!
  15. Congratulations on three weeks quit tigermatt, sorry you're sicken 😞 Another perk of quitting is that not only do I get way fewer colds but when I do get one I mend much faster than when I smoked. Hopefully you'll find the same to be true for you
  16. Glad you have a quit date. Forgive me if I'm being too personal but did you make a quit date for stopping drinking? The reason I ask is that, for me, setting a quit date never worked. As the day got closer and closer I would either smoke more or put it off just one more day or week or month or year. I suggest you just bite the bullet and let's get this started We will be here for you and give you all the support you could need or want
  17. jillar replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Xmas
  18. Welcome gabbie and congratulations on your sobriety. I was a little confused by your quit date and thought you were coming up on a year quit. Have you set a date to quit smoking yet? I can tell you that I was a 35 year smoker and am convinced I wouldn't have succeeded without the support of others who knew what I was going through at any given moment and could encourage me and let me know it was normal. You will find that here with us. We have lots of good tips, educational topics and even videos. Then if you just want to get your mind off the misery head to our social sections and check those forums out. Quitting smoking is doable and we're all proof, so stick close, we're glad you're here
  19. You unfortunately can't ask Santa Lists
  20. Escaped local prison
  21. Ultimate turkey sandwich
  22. Now you're making people horny 😂 Horny

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.