Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. jillar replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    False, I've never had to diet but wish I could keep enough weight on to have to.... TNP has at least one fruit tree in their yard
  2. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    She's the face of the company
  3. jillar replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    False, haven't had rain boots since moving from Alabama in 1978 TNP is eating turkey today
  4. Congratulations HeatherDiane, you're officially past the hardest month of them all! Don't forget to celebrate this huge achievement and do something nice just for yourself
  5. I second that
  6. Yes please....😍😍
  7. Only one niece
  8. Craving one more banana sundae Crave
  9. It's old news
  10. Have fun rozuki!
  11. The rain worked on the Cave fire and firefighters are being demobilized! Yippee!!!
  12. Too stressful? Come here and post about it to get it off your chest.
  13. Things I remember every season Thing
  14. Inching near greatness
  15. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Talk to the hand cause the face don't understand
  16. I'm so glad nothing's broken @Vivianne, I know I was pretty bruised up after my accident too. Big hugs to Morrigun, xoxo In other news, it rained good last night, poured at times even Waiting for an update to see what kind of a dent it made on the Cave fire.
  17. Congratulations Jo on another year quit! I hope you're planning something special for yourself today and feeling better, xoxo
  18. Thinking about the upcoming rain they say we're getting starting night. First significant rain since May and they're calling for one to two inches Hopefully just enough to put out the Cave fire that started Monday night about 40 miles south of me but not enough to cause flooding...
  19. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    I wash my hands of this
  20. Edit my answer
  21. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    I'm not looking for a hand out
  22. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Put your hands in the air like you don't care
  23. In other words her taint 🤣
  24. No apologies needed @Vivianne, you've had a scary last 24 hours. Just don't go see your neighbor! Xoxo

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.