Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    I saw the light
  2. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Hair of the dog
  3. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Fuzzy wuzzy had no hair
  4. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Home is where the heart is
  5. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    A house is not a home
  6. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Bring it on
  7. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Bringing down the house
  8. jillar replied to forestgreen's topic in Socializing
    When I smoked seeing someone on a movie smoking didn't faze me. But AFTER I smoked I was surprised at just how much I noticed it
  9. Congratulations sunshine, that's great! Keep up the good work
  10. Walk out the door at 11:00 am go to cvs and buy gift cards and boxes of candy. Get home at 12:00 pm go online and order the rest. Done at 1:00 pm. That's how I Christmas!
  11. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    That was a low blow
  12. Happy birthday to one of the sweetest people I know, xoxo 😘
  13. You're doing great @HeatherDianne and everything you're going through is completely normal for where you are. The constant thoughts of cigarettes drove me crazy but just wait until you wake up one day and realize smoking wasn't the first thing you thought about. It's a great feeling and one I still remember like it was yesterday
  14. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Take the high road
  15. Congrats on nine months quit QueenB, you're doing GREAT!!!!
  16. Red neck Christmas stockings
  17. Nabisco cookies eaten
  18. You're right, mine is spot on too now, maybe it was a glitch? When I checked it out a couple days ago the hours quit wasn't accurate but it appears to be now. Thanks for checking it out
  19. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    School is in session
  20. Love seeing you so happy Doreen! Xoxo
  21. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Not at all, your post doesn't use a word from the post before it, unless the word you're using is 'the'?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.