Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    The heart of the matter
  2. jillar replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    True TNP can do the Carlton dance
  3. jillar replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    True, can't everyone?! TNP knows the Brady Bunch song
  4. jillar replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    True usually just not lately... TNP watches Keeping up with the Kardashians but won't admit to it lo
  5. 20-30 minutes for me too. Unless I was going somewhere I knew I couldn't smoke, then I would be jonesing as soon as I put the last one out 😞 And yes, it's a terrible way to live!
  6. Untrue stories told
  7. We've determined it's a goat bunny 🤣
  8. @Linda Thomas I think that's a goat but we could call it a goat bunny lol
  9. Oh yes @Linda Thomas! Good call, I'm sure the camper is you! But where's the bunny? 😞
  10. jillar replied to notsmokinjo's topic in Socializing
    Sending positive thoughts your way that all are safe...
  11. Great pics, thanks for sharing My guesses are boo, reci, jo and you and saz. don't know the camper or heel. Clues?
  12. Easily told secret
  13. @notsmokinjo, that's a "basic" picture book for a one year old?! Ours are a little more like this:
  14. Noticeable odor, reeks
  15. Card left under our doormat Cards
  16. Damn, it's thundering, could hail Could
  17. Look out world
  18. Glad you're back Kate, click on time box and then when the clock pops up click the hour number to the left then adjust the time on the right. Next click the minutes number on the left and the minutes on the right and lastly the am or pm then click set
  19. Another umbrella needed today, stormy Storm
  20. Unfriended the hussy
  21. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Have a heart
  22. We want pictures!!!
  23. jillar replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    True, it's 7:45 am here and been thinking of that since I woke up TNP has decided what to have for dinner

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.