Everything posted by jillar
-
I had a relapse.
No, that's not what counts the most Warbellian, maybe that's why you're having a hard time STAYING quit....... Your ticker isn't showing up at all so you may need to remake it. Also change your quit date on your profile. I found its easier to do all that using the desktop site instead of the mobile site
-
I had a relapse.
That sucks for you Steven. Now you have to go through hell and heck week all over again. Something most of us who have had hard quits never want to do again! Hopefully you won't wait too long to quit again......
- Wee fluffy me is 3 Years Quit!
-
Mac is 4 months quit
Yay mac, congratulations on four fabulous months quit, hope you treat yourself special today! 🤗
-
Mee is Two Years Smoke Free!!!!
A very happy belated anniversary to you @Mee my friend! I can't believe it's already been two years you old pharte! Thank you so much for the support and friendship you give, xoxo 🤗
-
##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
Duh, a bean stalk to climb and get the goose that pays the golden eggs If brown eggs taste the same as white eggs then why have them?
-
Game *The answer is a question*
Isn't that what Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig are for?
-
Game *The answer is a question*
As long as you're happy with it that's all that counts right?
-
##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
We've already taught them all we know Where can I get some magic beans?
-
Game *The answer is a question*
I agree, so maybe soon you'll find your chef?
-
##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
No wonder I got dirty looks the other day! How can you tell if a blank sheet of paper contains a secret message written in invisible ink?
-
Game *The answer is a question*
Has your search for a cook been successful yet?
- The Last 3 Letters Game
-
Make A Sentence from 5 Letters
Accidentally licked another rotten melon Bbbrd
- Shall We Rhyme?
-
Random thoughts...
My booze doesn't last long enough to freeze
-
Day 17
Yep, just what reci said Linda, it does seem like FOREVER in the beginning and then before you know it you're celebrating your first year quit and looking back and thinking that wasn't so bad Congratulations on 17 days, that really is GREAT!!!
- Shall We Rhyme?
-
Game *The answer is a question*
Wouldn't that be like stealing?
-
Game *The answer is a question*
Do they shell the nuts for you too?
-
Do you get sick anymore?
Until I fell sick in January of this year my colds were also few and far between thanks to quitting!
-
Game *The answer is a question*
You work with squirrels?
- Shall We Rhyme?
-
Game *The answer is a question*
Couldn't hurt to try I guess?
-
##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
Monkeys invented them Why doesn't driftwood drift instead of just laying around?