Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. Should I gather the walnuts first or the men?
  2. You can't get close enough to kill them If I move to another state will the sun still set in the west?
  3. Oh, so I guess I only need room for two right?
  4. Not right now, should I make some room in my purse for them?
  5. The bodies that are in them How can I tell if my houseplants understand english?
  6. Yes, can I have one of each?
  7. Can I have my pie without walnuts then?
  8. Aren't guys supposed to carry their berries in their wives purse?
  9. That's a good idea, is that how you carry yours?
  10. Where else should I put them?
  11. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Pickin my nose
  12. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Everything in its place
  13. Not that I've smelled Would all my practice scooping litter boxes make me a good gold miner?
  14. Can we leave home with them?
  15. You should be proud Steven, you protected your awesome quit!
  16. That's why we call the week you're in wtf week, pretty self explanatory as you're seeing. Hang in there up in smoke, you got this 😊
  17. Yes it is an addiction as well as a habit. Some of us got in the habit of smoking first thing in the morning, some waited until after breakfast. Some got in the habit of smoking after mowing the lawn. Or got in the habit of smoking after a meal. These habits take time to break, which is my definition of the first three weeks of quitting. The addiction of smoking is with us for life and our quits must be protected by not reintroducing nicotine into our body but the habit of smoking is usually broken within these first weeks.
  18. Hell week is more than just the three day withdrawal of nicotine. It's the brain fog, the agitation or anxiety. The not knowing what to do with ourselves, the doing everything without a cigarette for a reward, etc. Even people using NRT's experience these in some form or another. So I respectfully disagree with our use of the term being inaccurate. They say it takes only three days to get a habit but three weeks to break a habit. Fittingly we have hell week, heck week and our third week known as wtf week to put a name to these sometimes challenging times.
  19. How cool is that michelle?! Congratulations! 😊
  20. Sorry you're having health issues Linda and a tough day on top of it. Quitting is the best thing you can do for your health so hang in there, it'll get better. Congratulations on 11 days! 🤗
  21. Your enchanting eyes
  22. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Lawn is green
  23. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    You broke my heart
  24. Just dingle berries or all berries?
  25. You got a point there so don't get lost at night then right?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.